Taco Bell hires currently-chaotic celebrity Pete Davidson to apologize for their formerly-chaotic breakfast menu

Ubiquitous

Oct 4, 2022, 4:45:55 PM10/4/22
Pete Davidson is not exactly known for his sincere remorse. He’s
appeared in some middling-to-bad movies. He missed a bunch of episodes
of the show that gave him the ability to be in those movies. He branded
Kim Kardashian’s name on his chest. However, he’s now taking some
accountability for taking things too far—in a branded way, of course.

An unlikely source has apparently seen a kindred spirit in the man who
once taught Ariana Grande about either love, patience, or pain (did we
ever figure out which?)–and now, together, they’ve decided to enter a
simpler, healthier era.

For once, this new partner isn’t an extremely famous and beautiful star
(or Joe Pesci, for that matter). It’s Taco Bell, and they’ve decided to
enlist Davidson to help them embark on an A.M. apology tour.

https://youtu.be/QTD4dnUyFCY

“Sometimes, we go too far. I have, and that’s why Taco Bell has hired
me to make an apology for them,” says Davidson in the ad (while clad in
a convenient ex-girlfriend-tattoo-covering gray sweatshirt). “Taco Bell
went a bit crazy with its breakfast,” he continues. “It was too much!”

This is, of course, a reference to previous Davidson-esque offerings
such as the Naked Egg Taco or the late, great Waffle Taco. “We honestly
over-innovated in breakfast,” said Sean Tresvant, Taco Bell’s chief
brand officer, in an interview with CNN. “When you look at today’s
consumer and the [fast food] breakfast business, it’s about familiarity
and it’s about comfort.”

Now, you can truly start your day right with offerings such as the Bell
Breakfast Box, a 1040-1320-calorie option including a medium Baja
Blast, breakfast Crunchwrap, and two cream-filled cinnamon donut holes,
or a Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito, which feels incredibly on-brand
for the new spokesperson. Those pesky exes really do follow him around
everywhere, huh?

--
Let's go Brandon!

KlausSchadenfreude

Oct 4, 2022, 5:47:06 PM10/4/22
On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 16:45:33 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>Pete Davidson is not exactly known for his sincere remorse. He’s
>appeared in some middling-to-bad movies. He missed a bunch of episodes
>of the show that gave him the ability to be in those movies. He branded
>Kim Kardashian’s name on his chest. However, he’s now taking some
>accountability for taking things too far—in a branded way, of course.

He's a racist for appropriating blond, Nordic hair color.

anim8rfsk

Oct 4, 2022, 10:08:04 PM10/4/22
The last time customers fled Taco Bell this fast was when they put cilantro
and everything.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

KWills

Oct 5, 2022, 4:01:17 AM10/5/22
wrote:

>Pete Davidson

[...]

I honestly have no idea who he is.

--
There once was a girl of society
Who behaved with extreme propriety

anim8rfsk

Oct 5, 2022, 5:08:24 AM10/5/22
KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Oct 2022 16:45:33 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Pete Davidson
>
> [...]
>
> I honestly have no idea who he is.

One of the thousands who has slept with one of the slovenly Kardashian
whores. And he has no other credentials beyond that.

Ubiquitous

Oct 5, 2022, 7:04:18 AM10/5/22
In article <3eeqjh9sd4gij6ro4...@4ax.com>, a@b.c wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Pete Davidson
>
> I honestly have no idea who he is.

He's a failed commedian who was on Saturday Night Live and used to date a
filthy Kardashian whore.

At some point, he mocked Congressman Krenshaw, who lost an eye while serving
in Afghanistan, and made a tepid apology after getting a lot of flashback.

Mocking someone's appearance is the _last_ thing he should be doing.

KlausSchadenfreude

Oct 5, 2022, 8:05:56 AM10/5/22
On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 04:30:44 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:
And then the sleazy fuckwit said:

In his 2020 Netflix special Alive from New York, Davidson rescinded
the apology previously issued to Crenshaw, implying that it had been
issued only because he had been told to do so. In the performance,
Davidson tells the audience, "I didn't think I did anything wrong. It
was like words that were twisted so that a guy could be famous. So I
made fun of this guy with an eye patch, and then, like, I kind of got
forced to apologize."

https://web.archive.org/web/20200226054838/https://pagesix.com/2020/02/25/pete-davidson-slams-ariana-grande-rescinds-dan-crenshaw-apology-in-netflix-special/

So fuck him and fuck Taco Bell for employing him. They're not Mexican
food anyway.

KWills

Oct 6, 2022, 4:03:45 AM10/6/22
wrote:

>In article <3eeqjh9sd4gij6ro4...@4ax.com>, a@b.c wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>> Pete Davidson
>>
>> I honestly have no idea who he is.
>
>He's a failed commedian who was on Saturday Night Live and used to date a
>filthy Kardashian whore.

That explains my lack of knowledge of the guy.

>At some point, he mocked Congressman Krenshaw, who lost an eye while serving
>in Afghanistan, and made a tepid apology after getting a lot of flashback.
>
>Mocking someone's appearance is the _last_ thing he should be doing.

Mocking someone who served is stupid, no matter anything else.

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

KWills

Oct 6, 2022, 4:04:04 AM10/6/22
And it's not even good Mexican inspired food. It can work in a
pinch, but it would never be my first choice.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Ubiquitous

Oct 7, 2022, 7:50:48 AM10/7/22
In article <sksqjh989fvu9ea8a...@4ax.com>, klaus.schade...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> a@b.c wrote:

>>> I honestly have no idea who he is.
>>
>>He's a failed commedian who was on Saturday Night Live and used to date a
>>filthy Kardashian whore.
>>
>>At some point, he mocked Congressman Krenshaw, who lost an eye while serving
>>in Afghanistan, and made a tepid apology after getting a lot of flashback.
>>
>>Mocking someone's appearance is the _last_ thing he should be doing.
>
>And then the sleazy fuckwit said:
>
>In his 2020 Netflix special Alive from New York, Davidson rescinded
>the apology previously issued to Crenshaw, implying that it had been
>issued only because he had been told to do so. In the performance,
>Davidson tells the audience, "I didn't think I did anything wrong. It
>was like words that were twisted so that a guy could be famous. So I
>made fun of this guy with an eye patch, and then, like, I kind of got
>forced to apologize."
>
>https://web.archive.org/web/20200226054838/https://pagesix.com/2020/02/25/pete-davidson-slams-ariana-grande-rescinds-dan-crenshaw-apology-in-netflix-special/

Wow, this is the first time I heard about that, but I'm not surprised.

>So fuck him and fuck Taco Bell for employing him. They're not Mexican
>food anyway.

Hey, I like Taco Bell!
Yeah, it's junk food, but it satisfies that itch for something fast and cheap.

Ubiquitous

Oct 7, 2022, 7:54:29 AM10/7/22
lcr...@home.ca wrote:
> KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> At some point, he mocked Congressman Krenshaw, who lost an eye while
>>> serving in Afghanistan, and made a tepid apology after getting a lot
>>> of flashback.
>>
>>> Mocking someone's appearance is the _last_ thing he should be doing.
>>
>> Mocking someone who served is stupid, no matter anything else.
>
> As well he should.
>
> "Thank you for your service" can be overdone but mocking them is
> beyond the pale - especially one who lost an important body part in
> his country's service.

Well, FWIW, Pete Davidson's penis is going to shrivel up and fall off sooner
or later.

#FilthyKardashianWhores