Hillary Clinton Laughs Off Question About Killing Jeffrey Epstein

Ubiquitous

Nov 4, 2019, 2:38:54 PM11/4/19
Trevor Noah, host of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" asked 2016
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton about the conspiracies
swirling around the death of billionaire accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey
Epstein.

"Hillary, I have to ask you a question that has been plaguing me for a
while. How did you kill Jeffrey Epstein?" Noah asked Thursday. "Because
you're not in power, but you have all the power. I really need to
understand how you do what you do, because you seem to be behind
everything nefarious, and yet you do not use it to become president.
What is the game plan?

As Clinton began to answer, Noah cut her off, asking how she felt as
the "boogeyman of the right."

"Well, it's a constant surprise to me because the things they say, and
now, of course, it's on steroids with being online, are so ridiculous,
beyond any imagination that I could have," Clinton responded. "Yet they
are so persistent in putting forth these crazy ideas and theories.
Honestly, I don't know what I ever did to get them so upset."

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1190280739587338240

Clinton has remained in the spotlight, despite losing the 2016
presidential election, currently on her latest book tour to promote a
project written with her 39-year-old daughter, Chelsea titled "The Book
of Gutsy Women."

The Clinton family is at the center of conspiracy theories linking them
to the suspicious death of Epstein in a Manhattan jail cell stemming
from Bill Clinton's frequent travels with Epstein on the hedge fund
manager's private jet.

Epstein's cause of death, which was initially ruled as a suicide has
been contested by former New York City medical examiner Dr. Michael
Baden, who was paid by the Epstein family to re-examine Epstein's case.
Baden came to a different conclusion put forward by city officials,
arguing in a Wednesday appearance on Fox News' "Fox and Friends" that
the discoveries found in the autopsy revealed his death to be "more
consistent with ligature homicidal strangulation."

New York City chief medical examiner Barbara Sampson released a
statement refuting Baden's claims and standing by the city's
conclusions of a suicide.

"Our investigation concluded that the cause of Mr. Epstein's death was
hanging and the manner of death was suicide. We stand by that
determination," Sampson said, according to the New York Post.

Following Epstein's death in August, the hashtag #ClintonBodyCount
began trending on Twitter pointing out the mysterious deaths of those
with close ties to the Clintons.

Bill Clinton reignited speculation of a third presidential run by
Hillary next year at an event hosted by Georgetown University Law
School this week.

"She may or not ever run for anything, but I can't legally run for
President again," Bill Clinton said.

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.