"UNFORTUNATELY, it really does *NOT* matter who is the U.S. President," says É(eh)PC President/Party Leader

1 view

ken....@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 11:56:45 AM1/19/17
Let's be HONEST.
The Democrats and the Republicans (like the Liberals and Conservatives
in Canada) want to win the elections for THE BRIBES from the lobbyists
and THE KICKBACKS from every Gov' contract and the corporate wel-
fare they give.

(BECAUSE THE U.S. GOV'T *GIVES* MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO CORPORATIONS, the USA is *NOT* A CAPITALIST COUNTRY, but A FASCIST POLICE STATE - LIKE ALL OTHER BANANA REPUBLICS whose claim to
being a democracy is A SHAM because the poor, working poor, and working class are DISENFRANCHISED!)
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/disenfranchise
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/disenfranchised

[As the U.S. presidential candidates admitted repeatedly, the Gov’t
spends $300 for $100 of product of service: this means means Americans
are paying THREE (3) TIMES THE TAXES than is necessary due to CROOKED
GOV't.]

CONSEQUETNLY, THE MAJOR STRUCTURAL PROBLEMS DON'T CHANGE.

THE NUMBER ONE MAJOR PROBLEM for the NAVEL-GAZING USA (living in its
SELF-MADE PSYCHOTIC BUBBLE) is that EVERYTHING is subordinated to
THE $650 BILLION WAR MACHINE.

(NOTE: Germany has a $50 BILLION WAR MACHINE for less than 100
million people. THE USA,THEREFORE, should *NOT* SPEND MORE THAN
$200 BILLION for less than 400 million people.)

(It's therefore *NOT* SURPRISING its education system is THE PITS
built on the FAKE NOTION OF AMERICA THE GREAT.)

THE 2ND MAJOR PROBLEM is THE U.S. SOCIAL SECURITY NET is 100%
DEBILITATING.

THE 3RD MAJOR PROBLEM is HIGHER EDUCATION IS OUT OF REACH: who can
afford to pay $40,000 university tuition fees?

(The problem today is no longer the ugly American, it's THE STUPID
AMERICAN.)

THE 4TH MAJOR PROBLEM is the Poor and the WORKING CLASS have little
if no health care.

(They doN'T count in A FASCIST POLICE STATE run by CROOKS for THE
RICH just like every other BANANA REPUBLIC.)

THE 5TH MAJOR PROBLEM is HOW INCREDIBLY LOW the hourly minimum
wage is: $7.25 federally.

(In some states it's $6.00 making the USA A FASCIST POLICE STATE
SLAVE LABOUR CAMP FOR THE RICH: such SLAVE WAGES HURT DOMESTIC
CONSUMPTION.)

(AN ASIDE NOTE: Bernie Sanders says THE *NEXT* TIME
the Democratics are in office, Americans can look
forward to a $15 minimum wage and FREE college.
THE *NEXT* TIME! He says this with A STRAIGHT
FACE just as the Democrats are finishing two
(2) terms in office. In the USA, BULLSHIT HAS
WHEELS.) (Ha! Ha!)

THE 6TH MAJOR PROBLEM is the 2nd Amendment. It results in the
killing of 33,000 Americans EVERY YEAR.

(The Rifle Association that defends the 2nd Amendment is
AN EXTENSION of THE WAR MACHINE.)

(The Americans have AN AMMUNITION-BASED SOCIETY: that's SCARY!
It's THE WILD WEST.)

This MAKE THE USA A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE because of there are
SO MANY ANGRY, TRIGGER-HAPPY AMERICANS living A HELLISH LIFE
who ARE FRUSTRATED ...
1. EARNING A SLAVE WAGE
2. THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY NET is SO GROSSLY INADEQUATE.

THIS CREATES A *TOXIC* ENVIRONMENT THAT PROMOTES DOMESTIC
TERRORISM that results in the killing of 33,000 Americans
- every year.

THE 7TH MAJOR PROBLEM is GREED!
The RICH refuse to pay their fair share of taxes.

"Many millionaires pay a lower federal tax rate than
many middle-class Americans."
http://robertreich.org/post/82794513176

BACKGROUND INFORMATION (RE: the U.S. Gov't)
Here are some *TELLING* REMARKS made by James Carville
and his wife, Mary Matalin, who co-wrote the book
“Love & War” made in the book after spending two
(2) decades in Washington including working at
the White House.

NOTHING CHANGES
“... what’s wrong with Washington is all the money and
power that the interest groups have. What’s wrong is
the mindless gridlock on Capitol Hill and a general
lack of leadership.” p. 58

GIVE THOSE MUSLIM HELL!
“Our plans for retaliation and bringing justice to the
evil doers had to be front and center.”
p. 157

U.S. INTELLIGENCE *NOT* WORTH MUCH
“... by the time the intel made its way up the chain
of command, it was often diluted and distorted.” p. 162

‘Ironically, the bigger our intel community grows,
the less human intelligence we seem to get.” p. 162

THE U.S. OBSESSION
“National security was foremost in everyone’s mind.” p. 169

THE IRAQ 2003 WAR
“We kicked out the UN inspectors. They said, ‘Give us
another sixty days and we’ll be through,’ and the White
House said, ‘No, no, no, we’ve got to start now.’” p. 185

GREED DRIVES THE GOV’T
“... the people doing the real harm are ... the lobbyists
and other deal makers who are helping to write bad legis-
lation that helps the rich get richer ... . So much of it
comes down to the god-awful amount of money that is spent
by special interests in Washington.” p. 199

“These are the people who are actually running the country.” p. 200

“You can’t pass anything unless you go through this commit-
tee chairman or that Speaker of the House. And that same
guy – because the place is basically run by special in-
terest groups – is really cautious about not pissing off
the lobbyists he’s going to go make a gazillion dollars
for when he gets out of office.” p. 202-203

POLITICAL PARALYSIS
“ ... partisan gridlock on Capitol Hill ... you cannot
change it.” p. 203

“There is only one way that business is conducted in
Washington and that is ‘as usual’.” p. 203

POLITICAL DISINFORMATION
“There is arguably more political disinformation than
policy truth ... .” p. 204

THE RICH RUN THE SHOW
“The 1 percent is becoming more and more powerful eco-
nomically and politically. I mean, they’re really run-
ning the country now, and that’s not a good thing.”
p. 218

THE HARD TIMES
“It’s always that times got so hard they had to move
in with one of their kids, or one of their kids moved
in with them. Or they’re working at two jobs just to
scrape by.” p. 218

INFRASTRUCTURE DEFICIT
“The hard choices we should be making are the ones to
build and fund better schools, to put more money into
community colleges, to create tons of new jobs rebuil-
ding our roads and bridges and airports. Hard choices
like not wasting billions of dollars and thousands of
lives on stupid wars and unnecessary tax cuts. Our
priorities are so screwed up as a nation. ... The
infrastructure’s crumbling, incomes are stagnant.” p. 216

SEGREGATION
“Today, the neighborhoods have become more segregated,
no doubt about it. ... If you go to Washington, for
example, there’s a huge disparity between where the
white people generally live and where African
Americans generally live. There’s a giant de-
mographic dividing line between northwest
Washington and southeast Washington.” p. 254

TOUGH LIVING IN WASHINGTON
“We’d endured the Clinton years and the Bush years.
That’s a long stretch.” p. 261

“ In Washington, you can go to a fund-raiser for the
Kennedy Center. You can give money to this cause or
that museum. It’s a nice thing to do. It’s a tax
deduction But it doesn’t exactly move the needle.” p. 261

THE U.S. UNDERBELLY
“... it’s staggering the number of people who have
little or no health care, who are suffering from
mental illnesses, who are underfed or underemployed.” p. 281

Kenneth Selin (say'leen)
~~~
B.A.(Psychology), B.A.(Spanish), B.Admin.,
B.Comm.(Honours), B.A.(Italian) "magna cum laude"
~~~
É(eh)PC
President/Party Leader
~~~