Splaat from Klasky-Csupo appears on South Park

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 2:32:51 PM2/25/18
Hello. I am looking for the episode of SP which was a commentary on people scared by closing logos when they were kids. It aired in 2002 or so, and Cartman attempts to scare the other children by forcing them to look at Splaat, from the Klasky-Csupo logo. Unfortunately, Splaat grows too powerful from their fear and escapes the TV and tries to eat the town. Only a real boring logo like the Sony Pictures Television Bars of Boredom can trap Splaat back from where he came. At the end someone jokes, "Simpsons did it first" as a reference to K-C animating early episode of The Simpsons. Anyone got this episode?

newl...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2018, 8:26:56 PM6/6/18
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 2:32:51 PM UTC-5, jmfabi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello. I am looking for the episode of SP which was a commentary on people scared by closing logos when they were kids. It aired in 2002 or so, and Cartman attempts to scare the other children by forcing them to look at Splaat, from the Klasky-Csupo logo. Unfortunately, Splaat grows too powerful from their fear and escapes the TV and tries to eat the town. Only a real boring logo like the Sony Pictures Television Bars of Boredom can trap Splaat back from where he came. At the end someone jokes, "Simpsons did it first" as a reference to K-C animating early episode of The Simpsons. Anyone got this episode?

I have it. I'll trade for the episode where Eric tried to summon the V of Doom.