Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

newl...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
07.02.2018, 23:48:0507.02.18
an
I'm looking for the episode of South Park where Ida Mufferbids from The Price is Right makes an appearance. Does anyone know what season it was?

jmfabi...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
10.02.2018, 09:39:3110.02.18
an
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 11:48:05 PM UTC-5, newl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for the episode of South Park where Ida Mufferbids from The Price is Right makes an appearance. Does anyone know what season it was?

And why did Eric Cartman walk funny in the early episodes? Did he want to be a clown? He should have wore a clown nose too!

BTW, did you ask in alt.tv.southpark?

jmfabi...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
10.02.2018, 09:57:4610.02.18
an
Also, South Park exists in the 50 Shades universe! It's TROO! In 50 Shades Freed, there's several references to going to South Park. Why wasn't Cartman in this movie? That would have been a funny.
0 neue Nachrichten