"Charmed" Reunion on S16 'Grey's anatomy'

David

Sep 17, 2019, 6:21:17 PM9/17/19
https://www.tvguide.com/news/greys-anatomy-alyssa-milano-holly-marie-combs-season-16-guest-star/?et=watchlist-notification%3C=news

Grey's Anatomy Is Having a Charmed Reunion in Season 16

A Charmed reunion is coming to Grey's Anatomy this fall! Two of the former
Halliwell sisters, Alyssa Milano and Holly Marie Combs, will play sisters
once more on an episode of Grey's Anatomy airing this October.

Milano and Combs will play two sisters who must decide whether to take their
third sister off life support when she's declared brain dead after a
construction site accident, according to People, who first reported the
news.

"With all the feels and I mean ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL," Combs teased to her fans
on Twitter after the announcement was made.

[wonder who the 3rd sister will be, will we even see her?]

[No word on which episode they will be on]

David