Alyssa Milano Says Her 'Life Would Be Completely Lacking' If Not For Her Abortions

Ubiquitous

Aug 21, 2019, 4:35:00 AM8/21/19
Alyssa Milano proudly boasted that the two abortions she obtained in
1993 helped to make her life the way it is today.

According to Yahoo News, the former "Charmed" actress and noted
feminist activist revealed in the latest of her podcast "Sorry Not
Sorry" that she had two abortions in her early twenties when her
relationship with her boyfriend went south.

"In 1993, I had two abortions," Milano said. "I was in love for the
first time in the breathless way you can only be in love when you are
young. It was huge — overwhelming even. It filled every part of living.
It was a joyful and exciting and powerful time in my life."

Milano did not say who the man was, though Yahoo News noted that she
"fell in love with actor Scott Wolf that year while making 'Double
Dragon,'" which eventually resulted in the two getting engaged after
moving in together.

Despite being on the birth control, Milano admitted that she still got
pregnant, which caused a great deal of emotion in her due to her
Catholic background. She did know, however, that she was "not equipped
to be a mother and so I chose to have an abortion. I chose. It was my
choice. And it was absolutely the right choice for me."

Milano admitted that the choice to obtain an abortion was not
"something I wanted" but rather "something that I needed — like most
healthcare is." After the first abortion, Milano went back on the pill
and resumed her sexual relationship again, which resulted in yet
another pregnancy.

"A few months later I found out I was pregnant again," she said. "Once
again I made the right decision to end the pregnancy."

"I would not have my children — my beautiful, perfect, loving, kind an
inquisitive children — who have a mother who was so very, very ready
for them," she continued. "Fifteen years after that first love had
fizzled, my life would be completely lacking all its great joys. I
would never had been free to be myself — and that’s what this fight is
all about: freedom."

Milano said her reasons to obtain an abortion are similar to other
women. "They are ours — and they none of your f**king business," she
said.

Milano's admission about having an abortion in her early twenties
stands in line with other actresses who recently admitted to having
abortions at a young age in response to the pro-life bills being passed
in states like Georgia and Alabama.

"I had an abortion when I was fifteen years old, and I’m telling you
this because I’m genuinely really scared for women and girls all over
this country," actress Busy Philipps said on her E! show.

"I had an abortion when I was young, and it was the best decision I
have ever made," said actress Jameela Jamil. "Both for me, and for the
baby I didn’t want, and wasn’t ready for, emotionally, psychologically
and financially. So many children will end up in foster homes. So many
lives ruined. So very cruel."

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.

Michael Christ

Aug 21, 2019, 4:42:54 AM8/21/19
The reason she feels the need to justify herself is because she knows
she killed the children in her womb and is seeking to find peace in that.

Sorry, no person can find justification in their injustice.

Michael Christ

NoBody

Aug 21, 2019, 6:19:37 AM8/21/19
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 21:05:05 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>Alyssa Milano proudly boasted that the two abortions she obtained in
>1993 helped to make her life the way it is today.

Alyssa who? She knows she's completely irrelevant so she has to say
stupid things like this to stay in the news.

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 21, 2019, 11:23:01 AM8/21/19
On 8/21/19 6:19 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 21:05:05 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Alyssa Milano proudly boasted that the two abortions she obtained in
>> 1993 helped to make her life the way it is today.

What is her life today? Andy why is killing an innocent human life
making her life better? Define better?

It sounds like she's relating her well being to money.... if so , then
how much money is one human life worth, to her?

> Alyssa who? She knows she's completely irrelevant so she has to say
> stupid things like this to stay in the news.

If her life is the sum of her acting... then she got a raw deal because
I have yet to ever watch a complete show or movie in which she was an
actress. And I have never seen her listed as a director in one watched.

I.m NOT sure that she couldn't have gained more by simply enjoying
humanity, rather than destroying it.

I suppose the fact she hasn't yet died of a drug overdose suggests that
she hasn't come to wonder why she has done the things she has done.
She'll probably someday realize that she isn't the center of the universe.

--
That's Karma