Charmed - Unaired Pilot download ?

Per Hansen

Aug 12, 2007, 1:21:05 PM8/12/07
Does enny one know hoe you can get your hands on that Unaired Pilot
that has been made of Charmed ?
Would love to se how Lori did it as Phoebe.
The extras in the Season 8 box does not show much of it and
thecharmedones.com reveals in its message board that it is out there for
download.

--
Per Hansen

Per Hansen

Aug 12, 2007, 2:13:19 PM8/12/07
Per Hansen <onoman99****opoe...@yahoo.dk> mentioned this

Found it :-)

--
Per Hansen

MarkRRose

Aug 12, 2007, 5:18:50 PM8/12/07

Where? Do share the knowledge :)

Mark

Per Hansen

Aug 12, 2007, 7:22:10 PM8/12/07
MarkRRose <MRose...@nyc.rr.com> mentioned this

It was crossposted July 9th between a.b.tv and a.b.vcd
Quality not the best though, looks like this VCD is taken
from an old extreamely well used VHS tape.

Subject: CHARMED PILOT
Poster: Djelno

--
Per Hansen

Sasa Zupan

Jul 21, 2020, 2:38:51 PM7/21/20
ponedeljek, 13. avgust 2007 ob 01:22:10 UTC+2 je oseba Per Hansen napisala:
Also interested because I have been trying through torrents but doesn't seem to get through...So please if anyone can tell me because I have copied from s1e1 to s8e22 all but the unaired pilot
please send me a link where to go