ALYSSA MILANO is dating her hunky "Charmed" co-star Brian Krause

Sarah

Apr 17, 2001, 6:26:28 PM4/17/01
Not that I always agree, but here goes..........

NATIONAL ENQUIRER.....

ALYSSA MILANO is dating her hunky "Charmed" co-star Brian Krause --
whose
five-year marriage ended after he arranged a secret date with Alyssa
behind his
wife's back!

"Brian and Alyssa looked so happy together, holding hands, kissing and
gazing
into each other's eyes," an eyewitness told The ENQUIRER.

"They ordered an early dinner at the Malibu Seafood restaurant. Then
they
walked hand in hand along the beach.

"They stopped and kissed and watched the sun sink into the horizon.

"At one point, they just sat in the sand and held each other. It was
very
romantic."

Brian -- who plays guardian angel Leo Wyatt on "Charmed" -- was still
married
when he planned an outing with Alyssa, without telling his wife.

The 32-year-old actor secretly arranged a day of riding horses with
Alyssa, 28,
last December while his wife Beth was in North Carolina visiting
relatives.

But Beth got wind of his plans and flew home early.

"When Beth got back to California, Brian screamed at her and called her
names,"
said a source close to Beth.
---------------------------------------
FAST FACT:
Disney animators used a picture of Alyssa to create the character of
Ariel for
the animated film "The Little Mermaid."
--------------------------------------
"Brian even accused HER of having an affair. Finally, he stormed out.

"Beth soon suspected Brian was cheating, but she'd never linked him with
Alyssa. His secret date with Alyssa was the last straw."

Beth filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences." According to
divorce papers, the couple separated on Jan. 5, 2001. They married in
July 1995
and have a son Jamen, 5.

Beth, a former NASCAR Winston Cup model, told The ENQUIRER: "Filing for
divorce
was nothing that I wanted to do, but I think it's the best thing for
us."

Alyssa's marriage to rocker Cinjun Tate lasted only 11 months. They
split in
December 1999.

A friend of Alyssa's revealed:

"Alyssa started hitting on Brian on the 'Charmed' set and he went along
with
it. No doubt about it -- they're having a hot and heavy affair."

hjb

Apr 17, 2001, 6:37:07 PM4/17/01
thats pretty whorish IMO.....

"Sarah" <bluef...@swirve.com> wrote in message

Michael Wimmer

Apr 17, 2001, 7:59:55 PM4/17/01
http://www.charmed-net.de/en/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=176&FORUM_ID=5&CAT_ID=
3&Topic_Title=the+alyssa%2Fbrian+thing%2E%2E%2E&Forum_Title=Alyssa+Milano

confirmed by alyssa's mum lin milano @ safesearching.com

http://www.safesearching.com/boards/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006550-2.html

regards,
flaimo

"hjb" <hjb...@altavista.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> thats pretty whorish IMO.....

UGotFlava

Apr 18, 2001, 12:22:49 AM4/18/01
>thats pretty whorish IMO.....

It's in the Enquirer....please tell me you don't believe what they say!! Yes,
they are dating....but no they were not having an affair.

hjb

Apr 18, 2001, 8:37:56 AM4/18/01
I tell you what,,,,, if my husband was *dating* a co-worker behind my back I
would definately consider that cheating....either way, that is pretty slutty
on her part KNOWING that Brian has a wife/daughter at home....I thought she
was a little classier than that. It is pretty bad on both their parts.....

just my $.02

"UGotFlava" <ugot...@aol.com> wrote in message

hjb

Apr 18, 2001, 9:49:50 AM4/18/01
So, if you're married, and I work with your husband-knowing all along that
you are married to him (AND have a baby) ....it is OK for me to hit on him,
date him, and kiss him...just because I'm single and I can do what I want?
LOL!!

Magda" <pikro...@noos.fr> wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:37:56 GMT, in alt.tv.charmed, "hjb"
<hjb...@altavista.com>
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this :

... I tell you what,,,,, if my husband was *dating* a co-worker behind my
back I
... would definately consider that cheating....either way, that is pretty
slutty
... on her part KNOWING that Brian has a wife/daughter at home....I thought
she
... was a little classier than that. It is pretty bad on both their
parts.....
... just my $.02

I'll tell you another what - she wasn't cheating on anyone. She does not
have a
husband, she is free to do as she likes. What do you call it on HIS part ?

Just my two cents, where is my change ?

Jill

Apr 18, 2001, 12:51:32 PM4/18/01
If a single person knowingly dates a married person, he/she is still
committing adultery. It is not just the married person who is at fault,
unless the single person is unaware of their married status. That is
written as the law in most states.

I don't care what they've been doing, but that lack of knowledge on the
proper definition of adultery bugs me. :-) (Yes, I'm odd and have my
priorities mixed up) I do feel sorry for the daughter though.

... So, if you're married, and I work with your husband-knowing all along
that
... you are married to him (AND have a baby) ....it is OK for me to hit on
him,
... date him, and kiss him...just because I'm single and I can do what I
want?
... LOL!!

Laugh as much as you like, but I would not call you names or say "it's all
your
fault" - you would not have hurt me, he would.

Jill

Apr 18, 2001, 5:26:43 PM4/18/01
...I have got nothing to do with your ridiculous "laws" that try to invade
people's
...privacy. What will you do, stone them to death ?

Hey, I wasn't attacking you. That are not "my" laws, just some laws on the
books that are very rarely used. And yes, they are ridiculous. Most of
those laws were written when the governing bodies where super religions men.
Why would I stone them to death? They can do what they want, no skin off my
nose.

>>I don't care what they've been doing, but that lack of knowledge on the
>>proper definition of adultery bugs me. :-) (Yes, I'm odd and have my
>>priorities mixed up) I do feel sorry for the daughter though.

...Why on Earth should I be an "expert in adultery" ???

You shouldn't. Why did you quote something I didn't say? Actually, in my
original post, I should have said, "...but that lack of knowledge on the
proper definition of ANY WORD bugs me."

I was just attempting to share a bit off odd trivia that pertained to the
subject. I hardly ever make a post, because I am in constant fear of being
misunderstood or attacked.

Jill

Apr 18, 2001, 5:43:43 PM4/18/01
I forgot to say that I don't personally think that either of them is doing
anything wrong. Bryan and his wife were separated before he started seeing
Alyssa.

Michelle Smith

Apr 18, 2001, 8:26:25 PM4/18/01
Consider the source (the enquirer?) and move on.

Michelle (Mom to Colin age 3 and Alex age 9 and wife of 5 years to Mitch)

Children will soon forget your presents, they will always remember your
presence. -- Make a difference in the life of a child WITHOUT material things.

Michelle Smith

Apr 18, 2001, 8:29:11 PM4/18/01

You're right, BUT, my anger would STILL be with my spouse, NOT with the single
person and here's why. My husband has a vested interest in the marriage, he is
the one with something to lose and HE should be the one to ward off the
advances. The SINGLE person isn't married to anyone, has no vested interest in
MY happiness and while yes, it may be whorish and wrong, my anger would NOT be
with her. BUT, my friendship, trust and comeraderie wouldn't be either would I
run into her elsewhere after the fact.

Jill

Apr 19, 2001, 12:43:35 AM4/19/01
> You're right, BUT, my anger would STILL be with my spouse, NOT with the
single
> person and here's why. My husband has a vested interest in the marriage,
he is
> the one with something to lose and HE should be the one to ward off the
> advances. The SINGLE person isn't married to anyone, has no vested
interest in
> MY happiness and while yes, it may be whorish and wrong, my anger would
NOT be
> with her. BUT, my friendship, trust and comeraderie wouldn't be either
would I
> run into her elsewhere after the fact.

Oh yes, I agree totally...I was being objective. I don't care personally
one way or the other.

clive barker

Apr 19, 2001, 9:59:17 AM4/19/01
the enquirer is total bullshit .do not belive anything they write. did you
know brian krause was in sleepwalkers (stephen king movie)??.

"Sarah" <bluef...@swirve.com> wrote in message

PJ

Apr 19, 2001, 11:03:19 AM4/19/01
Michelle Smith wrote:

> Consider the source (the enquirer?) and move on.

actually it is sort of true. alyssa's mother confirmed it.

but it isn't an affair cause Brian and wife separated before the dating started

UGotFlava

Apr 19, 2001, 12:33:04 PM4/19/01
>I tell you what,,,,, if my husband was *dating* a co-worker behind my back I
>would definately consider that cheating....

That's the whole point, him and his wife were ALREADY seperated when they
started dating. Didn't you read the original? All this fighting for
nothing. His wife left him in December....they didn't start dating until
March. That's 3 WHOLE months before they even got together. I do feel that
maybe he was on the rebound, but still, he wasn't cheating on his wife.

Tim Bruening

Apr 20, 2001, 4:08:03 AM4/20/01

UGotFlava wrote:

According to the original post, Brian's wife was merely visiting relatives in
December when he first went on a horse riding date with Alyssa. Brian and his
wife didn't separate until January 5, 2001. Thus, Brian was cheating on his wife!

UGotFlava

Apr 20, 2001, 1:26:08 PM4/20/01
>According to the original post, Brian's wife was merely visiting relatives in
December when he first went on a horse riding date with Alyssa. Brian and his
wife didn't separate until January 5, 2001. Thus, Brian was cheating on his
wife!

A) According to THAT post, it was from the Enquirer. The ORIGINAL post stated
they were seperated in December. January was when the divorce was legally
finalized. There is a difference between a seperation and a divorce. Divorce
meaning their marriage is legally terminated. Seperation means through they
may still be married, if one or the other finds someone else, it's not legally
looked at as cheating. So, even IF they were together in December, he wasn't
cheating because he wasn't living with his wife anymore and the divorce papers
were probably still on their lawyer's desks.
B) So what if him and Alyssa went horse back riding together. Maybe his wife
didn't like the "sport". Or, since she was away, who'd wanna sit home and
twiddle their thumbs until their wife came back? As I've said before, my
spouse and I go to different things together with people of the opposite sex,
my ex-fiance even takes me grocery shopping now and then. Just because members
of the opposite sex are seen together doesn't mean they're dating and it
certainly doesn't mean one is cheating on the other, it simply means they have
different interests, different things to do. Big deal.
C) Thus, Brian was NOT cheating on his wife.

Sailor Senshi

Apr 21, 2001, 11:34:40 PM4/21/01

UGotFlava

Apr 22, 2001, 4:23:46 PM4/22/01
>1. The Enquirer has been accurate in many cases

Name one story that was 100% accurate.

>2. Alyssa Milano's own mother confirmed the story at safesearching.com

Yes, Lin confirmed it, but Brian was NOT cheating on his wife. That's where
the Enquirer goofed.

MeghanNYC

Apr 22, 2001, 10:28:56 PM4/22/01
>Yes, Lin confirmed it, but Brian was NOT cheating on his wife. That's where
>the Enquirer goofed.

For God's sake, wake up and smell the spin control.

UGotFlava

Apr 22, 2001, 11:57:12 PM4/22/01
>For God's sake, wake up and smell the spin control.

Even if the divorce was final in January instead of Dec. as reports have said,
they didn't start dating until March....how can you consider, at the very
least, 2 months after the fact cheating?

MeghanNYC

Apr 23, 2001, 3:35:58 AM4/23/01
>Even if the divorce was final in January instead of Dec. as reports have
>said,
>they didn't start dating until March....how can you consider, at the very
>least, 2 months after the fact cheating?

Come on--no one except for the two of them has any idea when they started
dating. The only thing that is known for sure if that they went public
recently. Everything else is (as it should be)
their business. But, there's no way around the fact that the timing looks
unlikely, to say the least, and spin control was
imperative from a career point of view.

Jill

Apr 23, 2001, 12:54:53 PM4/23/01
Well, technically, I guess he is cheating since he isn't divorced yet.

UGotFlava <ugot...@aol.com> wrote in message

UGotFlava

Apr 23, 2001, 5:03:17 PM4/23/01
>Come on--no one except for the two of them has any idea when they started
>dating.

Lin specifically sai they started dating in March. Why would she lie? She
has no reason to.

UGotFlava

Apr 23, 2001, 5:07:28 PM4/23/01
>Well, technically, I guess he is cheating since he isn't divorced yet.

That's what the reports were talking about and why everyone assumed/still
thinks he was cheating. Brian and his wife seperated in December (if either
person were to "find" someone else while seperated, the courts do NOT look at
it as adultry, as most couples who are seperated are in the process of a
divorce), but the divorce was final as of January 5. If they didn't start
dating until March (as I said earlier, Lin confirmed this and she's got no
reason to lie) no matter how you look at it, it's not cheating because there
was at the very least 2 months before they hooked up.

TK Baltimore

Apr 23, 2001, 5:29:56 PM4/23/01
In article <20010423170317...@ng-mi1.aol.com>,
ugot...@aol.com (UGotFlava) wrote:

Of course she has a reason to lie. I'm not saying she did lie, but if she
did it would make sense. Alyssa and Brian look bad if Brian is busted
cheating on his wife. However, if Alyssa's mom can spin it so that
everyone thinks they started dating after Brian was legally separated, it
makes them not look as bad.

-TK Baltimore
http://www.tktv.net

Justright

Apr 23, 2001, 5:40:37 PM4/23/01
Ok it seems that what he said wasn't clear i guess. As i understood and it
is also what i think, no matter what the truth really is, if they had
started seeing each other before his separation, her mother would have had
all advantage in denying this. For many reasons obviously, the formost
beingthat it would be bad for their public image, and for Brian because
adultery causes big problems when you go for a divorce settlement. But of
course no matter what really happened, it is not really of our business and
we probably never will know the real deal.

"UGotFlava" <ugot...@aol.com> wrote in message

Tlp70

Apr 23, 2001, 8:45:19 PM4/23/01
Sorry to break it to you, but divorces don't happen that fast. January 5th
would be the date his wife filed for divorce. The divorce won't be final for
months and you can expect it to take longer than normal when a child and a good
paycheck are involved. I normally wouldn't say anything about this, but it bugs
me that just because Lin said they started dating in March, you can't possibly
believe she may not be telling the complete truth. Do you really think she
wants people to think Alyssa was partially responsible for breaking up a
marriage?? She'd never tell the truth about that. Personally, I think it's more
likely to be true they were seeing each other earlier just because Lin was so
quick to not only confirm the relationship, but was sure to add the dates, too.
Just seems a little strange to me. I don't care when they started dating
because it's none of my business, but be careful in relying on the words of a
very protective mother. If I was Alyssa's mother, I would say the same thing.
I'm not saying she's lying, I'm just saying it's not a stretch to think that
she could be. Just my .02.

MeghanNYC

Apr 23, 2001, 9:09:06 PM4/23/01
>Lin specifically sai they started dating in March. Why would she lie? She
>has no reason to.

On the Internet???!!! Are you serious?
Maybe they began dating in March.
Maybe not. But she was doing damage
control, either way. "Homewrecker" is a really bad tag for an actress,
regardless of whether it's false.

UGotFlava

Apr 24, 2001, 12:25:24 AM4/24/01
> if they had
>started seeing each other before his separation, her mother would have had
>all advantage in denying this.

Not really. A) If they were seeing each other beforehand, it's not that big
of a deal. I mean, given percentages, most divorces are because of adultery.
B) Lots of stars cheat (must be something in that bottled water so many stars
love to drink LOL). C) Alyssa ain't like that. Besides, even if Lin did
want to lie about it, she could have said they started dating as soon as the
divorce went through instead of 2 months afterwards....

UGotFlava

Apr 24, 2001, 12:28:50 AM4/24/01
>Sorry to break it to you, but divorces don't happen that fast.

Uh, my parents filed and it was official 4 days later. I was 11, so a bit
older, but a child WAS still involved, one who wasn't old enough to choose
which parent to live with (as legal age here is 12). It depends on how good
the lawyers are.

Eric & Gina

Apr 27, 2001, 7:57:18 AM4/27/01
UGotFlava wrote:

> Uh, my parents filed and it was official 4 days later. I was 11, so a bit
> older, but a child WAS still involved, one who wasn't old enough to choose
> which parent to live with (as legal age here is 12). It depends on how good
> the lawyers are.

And no doubt in my mind that they could afford a good lawyer....

Snazz

Apr 29, 2001, 6:43:14 AM4/29/01
Wife left him alone with a cast consisting of ALYSSA MILANO, HOLLY MARIE and
SHANNEN DORTEY thats torture to a guy as is. Then You get friendiness from
ALYSSA MILANO, wife or not, What are you, GAY!

KEEP IN MIND

GUYS MEETS BOMBSHELL

Snazz

Apr 29, 2001, 6:43:14 AM4/29/01

Snazz

Apr 29, 2001, 6:43:14 AM4/29/01

Snazz

Apr 29, 2001, 6:43:14 AM4/29/01

Rick Truell

May 4, 2001, 12:40:10 PM5/4/01
On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:43:14 +0200, "Snazz" <sn...@wam.co.za> wrote:

> Wife left him alone with a cast consisting of ALYSSA MILANO, HOLLY MARIE and

How many times are you planning on posting this crap?

* Rick PGP info in headers Web: RSN <grin>! *
* Welcome to the new millennium!!!! *