What In The Sam Hell Did Cartoon Network Do To Scooby-Doo?

Ubiquitous

Oct 1, 2015, 8:05:55 AM10/1/15
Scooby-Doo gets yet another relaunch on Cartoon Network, but this
time the series undergoes a drastic change.

Cartoon Network posted a video on their Facebook page, which hasn't
been well received by fans of the series that first originated back
in 1969.

The new series is called "Be Cool Scooby-Doo" and sees the animation
changed to reflect the current trend of something along the lines of
Adult Swim, The Simpsons and Rick and Morty.

Some of the popular comments on the thread include:

• This looks like it's from an episode of family guy

• If you want to bring back scooby-doo then bring back Mystery inc
that was a great series. Stop making horrible animated shows that
are beyond stupid, especially when there once was a series of the
same show that was epic, ie. Scooby-doo and Teen titans. I use to
love this channel but now it's just gone too far down hill. Bring
back the 90's and 00's shows.

• I think the next mystery that Scooby-Doo and the gang should solve
is why Cartoon Network keeps rebooting old shows and every time they
do a reboot the animation style gets worse.

WB is bringing Scooby-Doo back to the big screen, which more than
likely will feature the classic animation. Am I the only one that
misses the more realistic styles of animation from the 80s/90s
(Transformers, GI Joe, X-Men, Spider-Man)? I can't stand the way
most toons look nowadays.

Here's another look at "Be Cool Scooby-Doo":
https://youtu.be/Xz2LSXpiPgc

---
In the War on Women, Hillary fought an entire platoon of sexually
abused females on behalf of Bill.

anim8rfsk

Oct 1, 2015, 10:58:51 AM10/1/15
In article <n00rqj$bf9$2...@dont-email.me>,
Wow. 5 seconds of ugly.

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

Your Name

Oct 1, 2015, 4:38:56 PM10/1/15
In article <anim8rfsk-6B05B...@news.easynews.com>,
You really have to wonder what happened to the people in Hollyweird
these days that makes them think that butchering other people's hard
work is a legitimate and moral way to earn a living. :-\

anim8rfsk

Oct 1, 2015, 5:11:56 PM10/1/15
In article <021020150938413406%Your...@YourISP.com>,
The thing is, that's like a 5 second demo reel that proves whoever did
it CAN'T ANIMATE. They failed at an eye pop and to trace a walk cycle?
What the Hell?

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......