Scrappy-Doo haters, TAKE HEART!!!

kahunaac...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
It's well-known that many Scooby-Doo purists actually LOATHE Scrappy-Doo
for his being rather brash and annoying.

WELL! TAKE HEART, SCRAPPY-HATERS!

The Games section at CartoonNetwork.com features among the current
selections thereof "Scrappy Stinks"--whereby your objective is to hit
Scrappy-Doo with smelly goo! Skill and timing is quite important, so
avoid hitting Scooby and/or Shaggy (as may appear when you least expect
it) or you'll have points against you.

Try it yourself--provided you have Shockwave on your computer (that's
the only way you can play it; otherwise, they make available free
download of the current Shockwave version)--at
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/scrappystinks/ and see how well YOU
do at showing how well you HATE Scrappy!

Sincerely,
ILUDIUM PHOSDEX
(die egte artikel--aanvaar gene plaasvervangers)

(N.B. Spammers beware: The Proper Channels WILL receive any and all
specimens thereof received by moi!!)

Looking for some rational opinion? Click here:
http://www.homestead.com/anotherprozacmorning/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

vxpmrz3

Aug 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/19/99
In article <7pev4q$cai$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
kahunaac...@yahoo.com wrote:

> The Games section at CartoonNetwork.com features among the current
> selections thereof "Scrappy Stinks"--whereby your objective is to hit
> Scrappy-Doo with smelly goo! Skill and timing is quite important, so
> avoid hitting Scooby and/or Shaggy (as may appear when you least
>expect it) or you'll have points against you.

Cool!! And I've got an 85% rating in my second try(No, I won't tell
my first score..)

--
Ash: Klaatu borada n... Necktie... Nickel... It's
an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!

shaunacupc...@gmail.com

May 8, 2017, 1:22:26 AM5/8/17
On Wednesday, August 18, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, kahunaac...@yahoo.com wrote:
> It's well-known that many Scooby-Doo purists actually LOATHE Scrappy-Doo
> for his being rather brash and annoying.
>
> WELL! TAKE HEART, SCRAPPY-HATERS!
>
> The Games section at CartoonNetwork.com features among the current
> selections thereof "Scrappy Stinks"--whereby your objective is to hit
> Scrappy-Doo with smelly goo! Skill and timing is quite important, so
> avoid hitting Scooby and/or Shaggy (as may appear when you least expect
> it) or you'll have points against you.
>
> Try it yourself--provided you have Shockwave on your computer (that's
> the only way you can play it; otherwise, they make available free
> download of the current Shockwave version)--at
> http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/scrappystinks/ and see how well YOU
> do at showing how well you HATE Scrappy!

> Sincerely,
> ILUDIUM PHOSDEX
> (die egte artikel--aanvaar gene plaasvervangers)
>
> (N.B. Spammers beware: The Proper Channels WILL receive any and all
> specimens thereof received by moi!!)
>
> Looking for some rational opinion? Click here:
> http://www.homestead.com/anotherprozacmorning/

*Sigh* So it was up as early as the nineties, huh? I can't bring myself to join in the festivities, Scrappy was in some of the first Scooby stuff I saw, and I admired how brave he was. Most people didn't like that, but he really did kick butt at times. He really did. Do you know exactly when the game was put up?