Adult Swim scheds Lifetime movie parody "Mother May I Dance with Mary Jane's Fist?"

Ubiquitous

Dec 20, 2017, 7:23:53 AM12/20/17
"Mother May I Dance with Mary Jane's Fist?: A Lifetone Original Movie
for Adult Swim" Premieres Sunday, January 7th at Midnight ET/PT on
Adult Swim

Aspiring ballerina Mary Jane Stevens (Mary Elizabeth Ellis) moves to a
new town with her emotionally abusive mother (Artemis Pebdani) in
hopes of escaping her physically abusive father (Jimmi Simpson). But
the abusive abuse doesn't stop there. She begins taking dance classes
with the sensually abusive Delice Svensson (Artemis Pebdani) and finds
herself DANCING FOR HER LIFE! Will she fall victim to life's thrusting
fists, or will the abusee become the abuser?

"Mother May I Dance with Mary Jane's Fist: A Lifetone Original Movie
for Adult Swim" was written by and stars Ellis and Pebdani, based on
their play.