American Eagle Boycotts Black Jesus, Thanks To One Million Moms

Ubiquitous

Aug 15, 2014, 5:16:09 AM8/15/14
Looks like conservative pressure group One Million Moms have claimed
their first scalp over Black Jesus.

Last week they issued a campaign for readers to write to those
advertising during the Cartoon Network show.

And they got a hit! American Eagle Outfitters wrote back saying,

Dear One Million Moms,

Thank you for expressing your concerns. American Eagle
Outfitters does not support or affiliate ourselves with
messaging of the show Black Jesus and have pulled our spots
from their particular broadcast times. Advertising during
this show was an oversight on our part and we sincerely
apologize for any offense this may have caused.

Thank you,

Kayt Pritts
American Eagle Outfitters
Associate Manager, Communications

One Million Moms also say,

After recent victories, a few of our supporters have expressed
they would like to send out a thank you email when a company
responds positively to our concern. We encourage you to visit
the company website and send your comments through their
�Contact Us� form.

So, if you wish your voice to be heard by American Eagle regarding this
decision, feel free. Right here.

http://www.ae.com/web/contact/feedback_stores.jsp

--
So to recap: