MT's New Series

David

Sep 22, 2021, 5:53:02 PM9/22/21
https://deadline.com/2021/09/michelle-trachtenberg-to-host-true-crime-docuseries-meet-marry-murder-for-tubi-1234841549/

Michelle Trachtenberg To Host True Crime Docuseries ‘Meet, Marry, Murder’
For Tubi

Tubi is continuing to expand its originals slate. The ad-supported streamer
is launching Meet, Marry, Murder, a true-crime docuseries hosted by Buffy
The Vampire Slayer star Michelle Trachtenberg.

The series, which will drop all 13 episodes on October 6, comes from British
producer FirstLookTV and digital operator FilmRise.

The series investigates what happens when a commitment to lifetime love ends
up taking someone’s life instead. The series explores the true stories of
people who were murdered by their partners. It features interviews with
witnesses, including family, friends, matchmakers and more, to discuss the
tragic unions. Episodes focus on cases such as the murder of a woman by her
estranged husband, the killing of a husband by his wife in a devastating car
chase involving his mistress, and more devastating crimes.

“At Tubi, we are excited to expand our offerings within the true crime genre
with the premiere of Meet, Marry, Murder,” said Adam Lewinson, Chief Content
Officer, Tubi. “Viewers’ fascination with true crime content is ever-growing
and we know Meet, Marry, Murder will captivate audiences and keep them at
the edge of their seats.”

David