Michelle T's New Series

david milligan

Apr 13, 2021, 5:00:23 PM4/13/21
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michelle-trachtenberg-to-host-meet-marry-murder-docu-series

The Hollywood Reporter

Michelle Trachtenberg to Host 'Meet, Marry, Murder' Docu-Series

FilmRise and FirstLookTV have unveiled plans for 'Meet, Marry, Murder'' hosted by Michelle Trachtenberg. A true-crime docu-series that explores tragic love stories that lead to murder and tragic marriages that end in a homicide.

The 13-episode series will be hosted by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress, who also executive produces the series. Trachtenberg will take viewers through dozens of tragic marriages and introduce spouses who killed their victims, and the murder scenes.

"I am a big fan of the true-crime documentary genre and have been looking for the right project to align with. Working with FilmRise and FirstLookTV on 'Meet, Marry, Murder' allows me to share this guilty pleasure with others," Trachtenberg said in a statement.

FilmRise will distribute the series on TV, SVOD and AVOD exclusively in North America.

[but no word on when it will air, or on what channel]

David