Who Is the Richest ''Buffy'' Actor Today?

David

Dec 2, 2021, 4:08:07 PM12/2/21
https://www.thethings.com/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-cast-highest-net-worth-sarah-michelle-gellar-salary/Which 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer" Cast Member Has The Highest Net Worth?BY ANTHONY SPENCERDuring its time on television, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a huge hit, andthe cast was brilliant in each episode. These performers made bank on theshow, and many fans have grown curious about which star has the highest networth.So, which Buffy star tops the net worth list? Let's take a look and see.Coming in at the number two spot is Buffy herself, Sarah Michelle Gellar,who is worth a reported $30 million. Gellar's career is an underrated one,as she was part of more successful projects than some people might evenrealize. Buffy, however, is her biggest project to date.Instead of trying to distance herself from her biggest role, Gellar hasaccepted the fact that she played an iconic character on the small screen.So, which performer from Buffy is sitting at the top? Well, there seems tobe a two-way tie here, as both Alyson Hannigan and Seth Green are worth anestimated $40 million each, according to Celebrity Net Worth. This is morethan enough to place them at the top of the list today.Alyson Hannigan did great things on Buffy, and her career has been nothingshort of impressive. Hannigan was also brilliant in the American Piefranchise, and on the small screen, she did fantastic things as part of HowI Met Your Mother. It has been rumored that Hannigan was making $225,000each episode, per ScreenRant.Seth Green, meanwhile, has had a heck of a career, as well. Green has donehuge projects like the Austin Powers franchise, as well as roles in movieslike The Italian Job. On the small screen, Green has made a mint from showslike Family Guy and Robot Chicken. The man's career has been wildlyunderrated.Other Buffy stars have done well for themselves financially throughout theyears, too. For instance, Celebrity Net Worth shows that David Boreanaz isworth $20 million, and that Michelle Trachtenberg is worth nearly $10million.David

Scott Lurndal

Dec 4, 2021, 6:48:06 PM12/4/21
"David" <david...@yahoo.com> writes:
> https://www.thethings.com/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-cast-highest-net-worth-sarah-michelle-gellar-salary/Which 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer" Cast Member Has The Highest Net Worth?BY ANTHONY SPENCERDuring its time on television, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a huge hit, andthe cast was brilliant in each episode. These performers made bank on theshow, and many fans have grown curious about which star has the highest networth.So, which Buffy star tops the net worth list? Let's take a look and see.Coming in at the number two spot is Buffy herself, Sarah Michelle Gellar,who is worth a reported $30 million. Gellar's career is an underrated one,as she was part of more successful projects than some people might evenrealize. Buffy, however, is her biggest project to date.Instead of trying to distance herself from her biggest role, Gellar hasaccepted the fact that she played an iconic character on the small screen.So, which performer from Buffy is sitting at the top? Well, there seems tobe a two-way tie here, as both Alyson Hannigan and Seth Green are worth anestimated $40 million each, according to Celebrity Net Worth. This is morethan enough to place them at the top of the list today.Alyson Hannigan did great things on Buffy, and her career has been nothingshort of impressive. Hannigan was also brilliant in the American Piefranchise, and on the small screen, she did fantastic things as part of HowI Met Your Mother. It has been rumored that Hannigan was making $225,000each episode, per ScreenRant.Seth Green, meanwhile, has had a heck of a career, as well. Green has donehuge projects like the Austin Powers franchise, as well as roles in movieslike The Italian Job. On the small screen, Green has made a mint from showslike Family Guy and Robot Chicken. The man's career has been wildlyunderrated.Other Buffy stars have done well for themselves financially throughout theyears, too. For instance, Celebrity Net Worth shows that David Boreanaz isworth $20 million, and that Michelle Trachtenberg is worth nearly $10million.David

I'd take all those numbers with a huge grain of salt.

DB has 17 years of star/co-star salary and residuals from Angel and Bones alone.

Madlove

Jan 2, 2022, 1:27:12 PM1/2/22
On 12/04/2021 07:48 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
> I'd take all those numbers with a huge grain of salt.
>
> DB has 17 years of star/co-star salary and residuals from Angel and Bones alone.

Yep! Someone is guessing things they know nothing about.

DB also won a MAJOR lawsuit against a studio that withheld millions from
him and one of his female co-stars.