Kid-friendly episode

James Kuyper

Apr 21, 2022, 12:16:41 AM4/21/22
I've mentioned Buffy to my seven-year-old daughter from time to time,
and she's decided she wants to watch an episode. However, she also has a
very low tolerance for scary and violent scenes. For instance, she
routinely skips the scenes involving Ursula in The Little Mermaid
(except for those where Ursula is impersonating a human woman).

I think it's a hopeless task, but she is insisting. I'm having a hard
time remembering whether there's any relatively child-safe episodes of
Buffy. Can anyone suggest one?