20 Questions for Sarah

David

Aug 11, 2021, 6:59:27 PM8/11/21
https://www.eonline.com/news/1297909/20-questions-with-sarah-michelle-gellar20 Questions With Sarah Michelle GellarBuffy Summers herself is our first E! Back to School guest editor!By MARENAH DOBINWe interviewed Sarah Michelle Gellar because we think you'll like her picks.Some of the products shown are from a brand Sarah is paid to endorse. E! hasaffiliate relationships, so we may get a commission if you purchasesomething through our links. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.There are so many reasons to enjoy back to school season. The world isopening up, postponed events have been rescheduled, and everyone isnavigating their new "normal," especially this year. To us, that means wehave another reason to shop.... well, many reasons to shop. It also meansthat we will have celebrity guest editors on hand to share their back toschool insights, must-have products, and more with E! readers. Our firstguest editor is the one and only Sarah Michelle Gellar.Sure, we all feel like we know Sarah because she has been a part of ourlives through Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cruel Intentions, Scooby-Doo, andher other projects, including her cookbook. Recently, she teamed up withYellow Tail to bring us great wines at affordable prices. But, even with allof her years in the spotlight, there are still so many things we want toknow about the actress. Keep on scrolling to see her responses to the 20questions we've been curious about.1. What was your favorite class or subject?I loved anything having to do with reading. I still do. So, definitelyEnglish.2. Who was your favorite teacher?I had so many inspiring teachers, but a few that stand out are Bob Mason,who taught math, Katherine Tassi, who taught high school English, and allthe librarians.3. Did you ever have an awkward phase and what did it look like?We all have awkward phases both physically and emotionally. Growing up istough. I am just thankful camera phones did not exist then.4. If you had a nickname growing up, what was it & why?We had four Sarahs. I went by SMG a lot then and still do—also go by SMP.5. What did you get in the most trouble for as a kid?I was much more a rule follower but I did come home a few times past curfew.6. If you had to enter a school talent show now, what would be your act?Ha! I would host the talent show.7. Your first kiss… who, where and when?Ohhhhhh…… never kiss and tell8. What's something from your childhood that you wish would be brought back?I think the question should be what style should not come back since I thinkit's all coming back at the moment. My daughter looks like me in the '90s,complete with chokers—which never look good on anyone since it chops offyour neck.9. What's a current invention you wish existed when you were a kid?All the help with school and homework that is now availableonline—specifically with math formulas.10. If this career didn't happen, what would you have been?I always wanted to be a photojournalist and travel around the world.11. Who do you text the most?Postmates. Just kidding. My husband and my girl squad.12. If you could only eat one snack for the rest of your life, what would itbe?Cheese and crackers. And chips and salsa. And fruit and veggies. The listgoes on...13. What was the last thing you Googled?I love to experiment in the kitchen, so I'm always looking for new recipesto try at home. The last one I found and loved was a Greek chickpeas dish –it went really well with the crisp fruitful flavors of my Yellow Tail PureBright Pinot Grigio.14. Pumpkin Spice Latte or Salted Caramel Mocha?I am old school. I like my coffee black.15. What emoji do you use the most?Laughing/crying face emoji.16. What trend makes you feel old?EVERYTHING. The worst is when my kids discover a "new" song that is just acover of an old one.17. What is your go-to karaoke song?It's been so long (thanks Covid).18. What is the one beauty product you keep repurchasing? And why?Sunblock. Because it's the most important.19. What's your favorite children's book to read to your kids?Dr. Seuss' 'Oh, The Places You'll Go!'. Luckily you are never too old forthat book.20. What was your superlative or what were you voted in your yearbook? ORWhat superlative would you be voted now?We didn't have a vote in our yearbook. Hopefully, it would be most likely tosave the world...a lot.David

David

Aug 13, 2021, 6:44:39 PM8/13/21
"David" wrote in message news:sf1koc$4ss$1...@dont-email.me...
<
<sorry about the run-ons, have no idea how it happened.>