Joss Breaks Silence In Idiotic Interview

Madlove

Jan 23, 2022, 6:56:31 PM1/23/22
No remorse. Said he had to sleep with those girls. I think he's going
away for awhile.

https://www.vulture.com/article/joss-whedon-allegations.html

Wouter Valentijn

Jan 26, 2022, 10:25:44 AM1/26/22
Op 24-1-2022 om 00:56 schreef Madlove:
> No remorse. Said he had to sleep with those girls. I think he's going
> away for awhile.
>
> https://www.vulture.com/article/joss-whedon-allegations.html

A LONG while.

He's starting to remind me of Parker Abrams.

--
Wouter Valentijn

Kirk: "No beach to walk on..."
Star Trek (s01e07): The Naked Time

http://www.nksf.nl/

liam=mail

Madlove

Jan 30, 2022, 1:36:15 PM1/30/22

On 01/26/2022 11:25 AM, Wouter Valentijn wrote:
> A LONG while.
>
> He's starting to remind me of Parker Abrams.

I think a lot of the show's darker story arcs reflect his true feelings
towards women.

Wouter Valentijn

Jan 31, 2022, 10:31:07 AM1/31/22
Op 30-1-2022 om 19:36 schreef Madlove:
You are thinking of 'Billy'?

Madlove

Feb 2, 2022, 9:45:35 AM2/2/22

Wouter Valentijn wrote:
> You are thinking of 'Billy'?

I am thinking of how most of the girls were treated by the guys.
Angel, Spike, Parker, Riley, Oz, Xander, Warren, etc. were all bad partners.

Also Buffy's mother, Jenny, and Tara didn't fare well.