Sarah Revealed Her Daughter's Team Preference -- Angel or Spike

david milligan

Jun 25, 2022, 9:39:07 PM6/25/22
https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/06/24/sarah-michelle-gellar-daughter-angel-spike-buffy/

Sarah Michelle Gellar Revealed If Her Daughter Is Team Angel Or Spike

Sarah‘s kids, Charlotte, 12, and Rocky, 9, have officially finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, in which Sarah starred as the character Buffy for seven seasons between 1997 and 2003. Sarah, 45, revealed to HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY if her daughter is Angel. “I will tell you my daughter is definitely a pro Angel,” the actress divulged.

Regarding how both her kids felt about the ending, Sarah said she believes they’re “happy with it” because they watched it so long after it ended and did not binge-watch it. “I think there’s less pressure on the ending to satisfy so many people because it’s not in real-time. Right?” she theorized. “And so they’re excited to see things wrapped up and they know what’s coming and I think it takes away a little of that. Pressure of pleasing everybody. And I think you’ll find that with most shows that people discover later. They’re less critical of an ending or things they don’t like. It’s sort of an interesting phenomenon with streaming and binging.”

As for her other projects, Sarah said she will “probably let” Charlotte see 'Scream' soon, but said she does not need to watch 'Cruel Intentions' until she’s married. “I’m not sure anyone needs to see their mother in that movie,” she quipped.