Who said it - Rupert or Wesley?

david milligan

May 1, 2022, 6:45:16 AM5/1/22

https://whatculture.com/tv/buffy-the-vampire-slayer-or-angel-quiz-who-said-it-rupert-giles-or-wesley-wyndam-pryce

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Or Angel Quiz: Who Said It - Rupert Giles Or Wesley Wyndam-Pryce?

Watcher vs watcher - which of the stuffy English gents delivered these iconic lines?

A Watcher is an essential part of the Whedonverse fabric, called to train the vampire slayers in their fight against the forces of evil. But not all are created equal.

OG Watcher Rupert Giles is introduced in the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Believing Giles compromised, the Watchers' Council send a young replacement, straight off the stiff-upper-lip assembly line: Wesley Wyndam-Pryce .

Unfortunately (for him), Wesley doesn't quite experience the same growth as Giles during his season-long run on Buffy, and he leaves Sunnydale with one Slayer in a coma and the other in open rebellion against the Council. Nonetheless, there is room for him in brooding-hunk-of-vampire-with-a-soul Angel's PI agency in LA, Angel Investigations. Wesley finds a new lease of life (and then death) through the show's five seasons, making a barrel-load of quotable quips along the way.

But who said what? And why? Time to test your knowledge of Buffy and Angel's Brits; you'd better have been watching carefully.

[I scored 73%. Some of the quotes I don't remember at all. you can take it more than once. ]

Wouter Valentijn

Jul 8, 2022, 6:32:11 PM7/8/22
Op 1-5-2022 om 12:45 schreef david milligan:
Got 73% also. And it's been about 10 years since I watched it.

--
Wouter Valentijn

Kirk: "No beach to walk on..."
Star Trek (s01e07): The Naked Time