Melinda S. Dawney

Hitchy74

Jun 1, 2001, 6:29:33 PM6/1/01
Melinda's site is no longer up. Does anyone know if she has a new
site? Or where her fics might be archived? I know there are some at
the "Slayer's Fanfic Archive" but not "Friendship" or others that were
on her site.
Any help would be appreciated,

Hitchy74

H.G.Hettinger

Jun 1, 2001, 11:33:40 PM6/1/01

I asked that same question since I had linked to some her stories from
my "Stories Worth a Read" page and some kind soul sent me the address
to where all of her fics can currently be found.

I don't know the address of hand but you can get to it from either the
fanfiction links page or the other stories page on my site which can
be found at http://users.digitalexp.com/~users/hettinger/sunydale.htm

hgh

Fred: "Bad things always happen here."

Hitchy74

Jun 19, 2001, 1:38:57 PM6/19/01
Thanks!!
Your site has a link to 'Requiem' which links to an archive site which
has all of Melinda's work. Exactly what I was looking for.
Again, Thanks,
Hitchy74

searing...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2015, 1:02:28 PM7/23/15
So I found this as I was looking for a link to Friendship and everything I happened across was broken/no longer there. But you can access it and all the sequels via TheWayBackMachine on Archive.org! So in case anyone else happens upon this, try this link!

https://web.archive.org/web/20081105172733/http:/www.redssoulmates.com/angel/dawney/friendship1.html

meliss...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2017, 11:59:27 PM3/28/17
On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 10:02:28 AM UTC-7, searing...@gmail.com wrote:
> So I found this as I was looking for a link to Friendship and everything I happened across was broken/no longer there. But you can access it and all the sequels via TheWayBackMachine on Archive.org! So in case anyone else happens upon this, try this link!
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20081105172733/http:/www.redssoulmates.com/angel/dawney/friendship1.html

Hi,
I'm the author of Friendship and other BTVS fanfic. I'm surprised to see anyone searching for this as recently as 2015. Very cool. I hope the waybackmachine helped you out. :)

Message has been deleted