Spike's Eye Color

Rose

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
I've noticed a lot of fanfiction describes Spike's eye color as blue, or ice
blue. His eyes look either brown or hazel to me but maybe I'm wrong. Anyone
know for sure?

If they're blue, I need to do some rewrites.... ;)

ROSE
"This is the noise that keeps me awake." -- Garbage
Fanfic stored under penname Rosa Seravo, http://www.fanfiction.net

CB1701

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Eye color is the easiest personal characteristic to get wrong, and any time the
character is blond everyone assumes that their eyes are blue. I don't for sure
know myself, but I think their hazel from the pictures I've seen. I wouldn't
really worry about it though, unless the mistake is blatent (ex. we all know
Willow's eyes are green, Xander's are brown, etc) then no one will probably
even notice. Especially since his eye color changes when he has his game face
on. IMHO anyway.

-Paradox761

Her Divine Shadow

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
I think they're blue.
Rose <fyl...@aol.compliant> wrote in message

Her Divine Shadow

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
James Marsters isn't blonde. He's a brunette........with blue eyes......I
think....
CB1701 <cb1...@aol.com> wrote in message

Eric Adams

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
CB1701 <cb1...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Eye color is the easiest personal characteristic to get wrong, and any
time the
> character is blond everyone assumes that their eyes are blue. I don't for
sure
> know myself, but I think their hazel from the pictures I've seen. I
wouldn't
> really worry about it though, unless the mistake is blatent (ex. we all
know
> Willow's eyes are green, Xander's are brown, etc) then no one will
probably
> even notice. Especially since his eye color changes when he has his game
face
> on. IMHO anyway.

While we're on the subject, Drusilla's/Juliet Landau's eyes LOOK like
they're a green (or dark green) from what I can see. As human anyway. I
can't say for sure though, so if anyone knows differently let me know for my
fic.

- Eric

Andrew Dixon

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
James' eyes are a kind of slate blue/grey colour from what I've seen.
Juliet's are blue. i can remeber that, cos I was expecting tham to be brown.

Nikki

Lisa Y. Drexel

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Rose,

From what I've heard from people that have actually met James
Marsters, his eye cplor is actually a dark, blue gray...

Lisa

Eric Adams

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Andrew Dixon <di...@kitcrag.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> James' eyes are a kind of slate blue/grey colour from what I've seen.
> Juliet's are blue. i can remeber that, cos I was expecting tham to be
brown.

> Nikki

Yeah, you're right. I've just found a VERY close-up photo of her eyes (it's
a huge version of that 'mystery'-type one of Drusilla with one hand in front
of her mouth, looking at the camera) and her eyes are blue. In other photos
it's hard to tell and I thought they were green. Well good to know it's
sorted out now anyway.

- Eric

airawyn

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
(ex. we all know
> Willow's eyes are green, Xander's are brown, etc) then no one will probably even notice. Especially since his eye color changes when he has his game face on. IMHO anyway.

Willow's eyes are brown. As are Buffy's. (

Airawyn
--
Free audio & video emails, greeting cards and forums
Talkway - http://www.talkway.com - Talk more ways (sm)

kurbb...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 10:20:13 PM2/11/19
Eye color is the easiest thing to get RIGHT !. Two minutes on Google, and you have your answer.