Antique 1912-1949 Porcelain teapot 528 chinaware 400 Website invitation visit

xjx588

Aug 22, 2007, 8:49:50 PM8/22/07
Antique 1912-1949 Porcelain teapot 528 chinaware 400 Website
invitation visit
Website http://www.xjx588.com
http://www.xjx588.com/more.asp?name=xjx588&id=14
E-mail xjx...@tom.com
xjx...@126.com
City Shengzhou Zhejiang China
Thanks !
Jianxiong Xu

xjx588

Jan 24, 2008, 2:23:40 PM1/24/08
synagogue? and why have I delivered it into the hand of your
enemies? Is it not for your iniquities and for your transgressions that I
have put it away?

"For I came, and no man received me; I called and there was none to hear. Is
my arm shortened, that I cannot redeem?

"Therefore I will show the tokens of mine anger; I will clothe the heavens
with darkness, and make sackcloth their covering.

"The Lord hath given me the tongue of the learned that I should know how to
speak a word in season to him that is weary. He hath opened mine ear, and I
have listened to Him as a master.

"The Lord hath revealed His will, and I was not rebellious.

"I gave my body to the smiters, and my cheeks to outrage; I hid not my face
from shame and spitting. But the Lord hath helped me; therefore I have not
been confounded.

"He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? who will be mine
adversary, and accuse me of sin, God himself being my protector?

"All men shall pass away, and be consumed by time; let those that fear God
hearken to the voice of His servant; let him that languisheth in darkness
put his trust in the Lord. But as for you, ye do but kindle the wrath of God
upon you; ye walk in the light of your fire and