POV Players Spoilers (7/20/2019)

Brian Smith

Jul 20, 2019, 5:12:30 PM7/20/19
This morning they drew chips to see who would play in the POV Comp today.

Players: Cliff, Michie, Jack, Jess, Holly, Sam

Jack didn't like who was picked so he used his power to force a redraw. Remember that his power means ALL chips go back into the bag. After the redraw we were left with the following:

Players: Cliff, Michie, Jack, Analyse, Kat, Sam
Host: Tommy (unless a past HG comes to host)

With the redraw Jack got his girl to play and Michie's is out. But if Kat wins POV I'd say she's way more likely to save Michie than Jack. Jess and Holly have not been that good in comps so Jack must have been worried about Sam. The redraw didn't help in that regard.

--
Brian