Donnie

MS

Aug 29, 2014, 10:56:52 PM8/29/14
Donnie is gone, no reason to watch any more.

Brian Smith

Aug 30, 2014, 2:13:13 AM8/30/14
"MS" wrote in message news:2014082919565227255-MS@attbicom...

>Donnie is gone, no reason to watch any more.

If it wasn't for TA and a very generous positive edit, viewers wouldn't even
no Donny was playing the game. He was nonexistent most days on the feeds.
Only if they could get rid of Frankie...even Ari's not a fan.

--
Brian

The Growler(formerly known as Tupac)

Aug 30, 2014, 5:17:12 AM8/30/14
On 8/29/2014 10:56 PM, MS wrote:
> Donnie is gone, no reason to watch any more.

Donny might win that favorite player, and get that 25 grand. Regardless
of the reasons, people knew he WAS there, and LIKED him, liked him a
lot. Some people thought FruitLoop Dingus Nicole was the most popular
and most liked houseguest, but I think it was Donny.

are you kidding

Aug 31, 2014, 12:59:48 PM8/31/14

"Brian Smith" wrote in message news:8YdMv.192123$UL6....@fx25.iad...

I would love to see Frankie on the block and have to sweat as others have,
and which he seems to enjoy. The only thing better would be for everyone to
let him know he is going to jury so we can see him grovel. ;-)

Brian