Amanda

MS

Aug 28, 2013, 11:52:59 PM8/28/13
Elissa, Aaryn, GM, and Judd need to go to Spencer together and tell him
that if he votes out Andy none of them will put him up next week. That
way GM, Judd, and Spencer will have the votes to keep Aaryn.

Brian Smith

Aug 28, 2013, 11:58:26 PM8/28/13
"MS" wrote in message news:2013082820525964698-MS@attbicom...

>Elissa, Aaryn, GM, and Judd need to go to Spencer together and tell him
>that if he votes out Andy none of them will put him up next week. That way
>GM, Judd, and Spencer will have the votes to keep Aaryn.

One little problem with that plan. Judd and GM are in an alliance with
Spencer and Andy.

Brian

The Starmaker

Aug 29, 2013, 2:17:14 PM8/29/13
Aaryn isn't going anywhere...

She has blond hair, blue eyes, and God has the hots for her..

I bet a million dollars Aaryn wins Big Brother!

The Starmaker

Tupac

Jul 5, 2014, 10:45:44 AM7/5/14
haha