Unfair Rules

Silicon Tiger

Jul 31, 2013, 11:40:34 PM7/31/13
For each of the first three episodes Elissa, effectually a second HOH ,
was able to nominate 3 HG for eviction without the overhead that comes
with it. She didn't have to compete, she could have remained anonymous
and had the audience recognition (via her sister). Coincidently, she
eliminated arguably the three biggest players so far. Anyone who says
this current game is on the up & up must be sucking on a narcotics
lollipop. It is a far cry from seasons 1 & 2 where the game was really
fun.

--
If You're Not Living On The Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space!!!

Brian Smith

Aug 1, 2013, 1:32:34 AM8/1/13
"Silicon Tiger" wrote in message news:ktclb...@news4.newsguy.com...

>For each of the first three episodes Elissa, effectually a second HOH ,
>was able to nominate 3 HG for eviction without the overhead that comes
>with it. She didn't have to compete, she could have remained anonymous
>and had the audience recognition (via her sister). Coincidently, she
>eliminated arguably the three biggest players so far. Anyone who says
>this current game is on the up & up must be sucking on a narcotics
>lollipop. It is a far cry from seasons 1 & 2 where the game was really
>fun.

Who thinks this came is on the up & up? One of the reasons hardcore fans are
into this show is so they can bitch about how much it's manipulated and go
nuts when Allison says that the twists, etc. don't favor certain players.
Even the average viewer knows this show is not fair.

I don't think Elissa had any say in whether or not she could keep quite
about being MVP. The producers want her to throw out Rachel's name as often
as possible to use for footage.

Brian

Hunter

Aug 3, 2013, 12:07:42 PM8/3/13
On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 23:32:34 -0600, "Brian Smith"
<dcg_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Silicon Tiger" wrote in message news:ktclb...@news4.newsguy.com...
>>
>>For each of the first three episodes Elissa, effectually a second HOH ,
>>was able to nominate 3 HG for eviction without the overhead that comes
>>with it. She didn't have to compete, she could have remained anonymous
>>and had the audience recognition (via her sister). Coincidently, she
>>eliminated arguably the three biggest players so far. Anyone who says
>>this current game is on the up & up must be sucking on a narcotics
>>lollipop. It is a far cry from seasons 1 & 2 where the game was really
>>fun.
>
>Who thinks this came is on the up & up? One of the reasons hardcore fans are
>into this show is so they can bitch about how much it's manipulated and go
>nuts when Allison says that the twists, etc. don't favor certain players.
>Even the average viewer knows this show is not fair.
-----
Manipulation yes but still not out and out fixing, the house guest
won't tolerate that. I do hope future houseguest will take Jessie's
"F-U production" attitude when they try to drop heavy hints as to who
to put up or not up on the block.

>I don't think Elissa had any say in whether or not she could keep quite
>about being MVP. The producers want her to throw out Rachel's name as often
>as possible to use for footage.
>
>Brian
-----
So straight up do you think the DR told her to tell someone, and not
due to her own strategy of being honest to at least one person?

------>Hunter

"No man in the wrong can stand up against
a fellow that's in the right and keeps on acomin'."

-----William J. McDonald
Captain, Texas Rangers from 1891 to 1907

Brian Smith

Aug 3, 2013, 2:57:56 PM8/3/13
"Hunter (Hunter)" wrote in message

>On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 23:32:34 -0600, "Brian Smith"
><dcg_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"Silicon Tiger" wrote in message news:ktclb...@news4.newsguy.com...
>>>
>>>For each of the first three episodes Elissa, effectually a second HOH ,
>>>was able to nominate 3 HG for eviction without the overhead that comes
>>>with it. She didn't have to compete, she could have remained anonymous
>>>and had the audience recognition (via her sister). Coincidently, she
>>>eliminated arguably the three biggest players so far. Anyone who says
>>>this current game is on the up & up must be sucking on a narcotics
>>>lollipop. It is a far cry from seasons 1 & 2 where the game was really
>>>fun.
>>
>>Who thinks this came is on the up & up? One of the reasons hardcore fans
>>are
>>into this show is so they can bitch about how much it's manipulated and go
>>nuts when Allison says that the twists, etc. don't favor certain players.
>>Even the average viewer knows this show is not fair.
>-----
>Manipulation yes but still not out and out fixing, the house guest
>won't tolerate that. I do hope future houseguest will take Jessie's
>"F-U production" attitude when they try to drop heavy hints as to who
>to put up or not up on the block.

I've always said the show is not fixed but you'd have to be blind to claim
it's not manipulated.

>>I don't think Elissa had any say in whether or not she could keep quite
>>about being MVP. The producers want her to throw out Rachel's name as
>>often
>>as possible to use for footage.
>>
>>Brian
>-----
>So straight up do you think the DR told her to tell someone, and not
>due to her own strategy of being honest to at least one person?
>
>------>Hunter

I sure do. Rachel is/was the selling point not Elissa. The average
fan/viewer has no idea who Elissa is but they know Rachel. I wouldn't be
surprised one bit if we see Rachel doing a PB this season.

Brian