No one watching?

1 view

clau...@webtv.net

Sep 8, 2012, 1:05:33 PM9/8/12
We are watching BBAU. I like it so far. I hope Sarah gets evicted. She
seems to think she knows everything about everything. I don't like
Benjamin. He is a stereotypical bitchy gay guy. He thinks he is superior
to everyone else. He picks on Bradley. Angie reminds me of an Australian
Tara Reid.
It's been funny watching them stress out about the "other" house.

Jason

Sep 15, 2012, 1:28:50 AM9/15/12
it is working Test
<clau...@webtv.net> wrote in message

clau...@webtv.net

Sep 15, 2012, 9:42:54 PM9/15/12
I'm glad Sarah got voted out and Bradley got a week off the block.

Jason

Sep 21, 2012, 12:52:45 AM9/21/12

clau...@webtv.net

Sep 22, 2012, 3:50:15 PM9/22/12
I think the guys are having more of a reaction to Sam coming in than
the girls had to Ava coming in.

dope...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2012, 11:41:14 PM12/28/12
Test