The Rape and Aborigine Jokes

Cherry Blossom

Jun 9, 2003, 6:50:51 AM6/9/03
I've managed to miss both jokes, anyone game enough to repeat them here?

PS what is wrong with Kim? How can a person be so uncouth in this day
and age?

*****Tequila*****

Jun 9, 2003, 7:07:51 AM6/9/03
yeah i missed the "jokes"

Stupid BB for not erasing them!

Idiot

Christ Inversion

Jun 9, 2003, 7:20:01 AM6/9/03
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/news/Stories/2003/06/08/10550633581.html

"Cherry Blossom" <n...@mailie.poos> wrote in message

Spidah

Jun 9, 2003, 5:12:47 PM6/9/03
> PS what is wrong with Kim? How can a person be so uncouth in this day
> and age?

Geez, have you forgotten Carlo already???

Lord-Data

Jun 10, 2003, 2:35:50 AM6/10/03
What was the answer to the rape one, out of curiosity? (tell someone
something is bad, they want to know it even more ..)

Rascism aside, the aboriginal one was mildly amusing :)

: Michael Saunders (aka, Lord-Data)
: ICQ: 514055
: http://www.vidguide.com

"Cherry Blossom" <n...@mailie.poos> wrote in message

Mat Mat

Jun 10, 2003, 3:08:55 AM6/10/03
A lot of ppl are like that, it is just considered socially unacceptable to
actually voice these views, for obvious reasons. Go to most blue collar work
places (and lots of white collar ones) or schoolyard and you'll find ppl
pilloring minority stereotypes. It's just considered uncouth in mainstream
(polite) Australian society to express these views publicly.

If you are aware (consciously / subconsiouly, don't confuse the word "aware"
with actual conscious awareness) of these schemata / stereotypes (you don't
have to actually believe them), you are capable of expressing them. The
reason we don't express them is that they conflict with our self-scema,
internal / social morality etc., not to mention of course the negative
social effects, but if placed under high levels of cognitive load it is
quite possible they slip out, despite our express wishes for them not to.

Kim however, is as rough as guts, and says what she thinks as far as I can
tell, and doesn't care if the private school group cares or not, which I
find admirable, even though she is effectively cutting her own throat in a
social sense, both in the house and when she gets out. Even the most rabid
rascist will attempt to qualify a rascist remark in contemporary Australia
by beginning with "I'm not a rascist but............". But she seems to just
come out and say it, in her own soft flower pettle kind of way. :-\

I like her, she's rough as guts, but she's saying what she means, and she's
helping to crush the anal retentive o we're so nice and swuave and
sophisticated tone of the house, particuarly since there are only 2 squaries
[??](and that includes Mr. Sophistication himself, Vinnie) left. Only the
private school roundies left now. We wouldn't want to talk about anything
controversial would we? 16 whities sitting round talking about mochiatto and
drama school, o yay.

I think even Reggie has the good sense to not go there (she says what she
means most of the time thought), so Kim will probably be out next week. Do
the HM's get to evict her or Jamie, or is it normal ppl outside voting? I
don't know, anyone know???

Kim and Reggie to the end, that's something I'd like to see! =)
O, and Daniel too! Sure he talks a lot of crap, but I find him interesting.
Horsey, Blinky, Vinnie the love-god, Chrissie, Bill and Ted's excellent
adventure (like, you not what i mean?), the token gay guy, get rid of them
all i say!

Spidah <nos...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

dope...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2012, 2:53:06 PM11/11/12
Matt Gravitz the midget and Kim and suck each nut ...end the end truth will prevail and Kim will not be usable merchandise hairy lying manipulating ....
I'm already on the prowl for anew, and I would get back with Kate in a second... Kim is the worst mistake I've ever made.

dope...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2012, 11:44:36 PM12/28/12
She hasn't forgot me she's about to be really nice to after the kid goes to bed. She already said so

dope...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2012, 11:45:27 PM12/28/12
She hasn't forgotten about me she's gonna suck it in about 35 minutes. Lol