Val The Blump Queen

lethal

Mar 22, 1995, 1:15:19 PM3/22/95
I saw a post about Val blumping Jonesy, and I agree that for her to have
earned all that money she must have had to do the dirty deed with Jonesy.
However I don't think she had to stoop that low. For those out there who
don't know what blumping is, it is the act of performing oral sex on a
man while he is taking a dump. I don't think that she really did this but
I would pay big bucks to see it.

Ryan Cawdor

David M. Priess

Sara J. Lipowitz

Mar 22, 1995, 9:56:01 PM3/22/95

Gross. People find this exciting?
"There are no arbitrary dragons." -- Marjorie Kellogg, "The Book of Earth"

Sara J. Lipowitz
lin...@mcs.com

Brad McMahon

Mar 24, 1995, 5:14:05 AM3/24/95
David M. Priess (d...@acpub.duke.edu) wrote:
: lethal (us...@portal.dx.net) wrote:

I think lethal made that one up. How peculiar.

Mary Jo M. Marchionni

Mar 24, 1995, 12:10:10 PM3/24/95
In article <linden-22...@linden.pr.mcs.net>, lin...@mcs.com (Sara
J. Lipowitz) wrote:

I can't believe how disgusting that is. I agree, people find this exciting?

--
*****************************
Mary Jo M. Marchionni

monster

Mar 27, 1995, 3:49:34 PM3/27/95
In article <3ku61d$6...@cleese.apana.org.au>,

BL-owing while d-UMPING= BL-UMPING

He didn't make it up at all but I don't think I'd like to meet the person
who did.

Anyway its obvious that Kelly is MUCH more the blumping type her being
such a dirty little sleazebag.

BlumpBlump Bud!

mon...@ccsnet.com