Beavis & Butt-head air dates for the first seasons

Sir STACK

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

Hello people!
I noticed that the epichode guide doesn't list the air dates for most of the
BnB shows. I watched EVERYDAY for a year when it started, never missing any,
and when i did I had someone else to back me up. I kept a log (huh-huh, Log) on
my calender of when they aired for the first time. Only one episode I have
doubts about (Incognito, which i was told by a friend during the day after
B&BH's new season airing that it was the first to air, but I didnt have Cable
for a week so it could very well have been on that Friday). I sent this to the
guy who runs the site, but I'm not sure if he got it or believe me. I figured
I'd post it here.

3/8/93: Door to Door/ Blood Drive
3/10/93: Peace, Love & Understanding (Non Liquid version)
3/11/93: Frog Baseball (non liquid version)
3/25/93: Balloon
4/??/93: AC/DC Video "Back In Black" Featuring BnB. Featured clips of the new
season mixed in with them headbanging in the audience at the AC/DC concert.
5/17/93: Scientific Stuff/ Good Credit
5/18/93: Burger World/ Baby Makes, Uh, Three
5/19/93: Beware Of The Butt/ At The Sideshow
5/20/93: Customers Suck/ Sick
5/24/93: Home Improvment
5/26/93: Way Down Mexico Way (both parts)
5/31/93: At The Movies
6/2/93: No Laughing
6/7/93: The Butt-Head Experience
6/9/93: Lawn & Garden
6/14/93: Stewart's House
6/17/93: For Better Or Worse
6/21/93: Bedpans & Broomsticks
6/23/93: Babes R Us
6/28/93: Yogurt's Cool
6/30/93: Heroes
7/6/93: Sign Here
7/8/93: Washing The Dog
7/14/93: Friday Night
7/15/93: Be All You Can Be
9/6/93: Incognito?/ Comedians
9/7/93: Couch Fishing
9/8/93: Car Wash
9/9/93: Kidnapped
9/13/93: Naked Colony
9/15/93: Tornado
9/20/93: Scratch & Win
9/22/93: Cleaning House
9/27/93: Scared Straight
9/30/93: Eating Contest
10/4/93: Sporting Goods
10/7/93: Sperm Bank
10/14/93: Buff N Stuff
10/18/93: Citizen Butt-head (both parts)
10/21/93: Politically Correct
10/25/93: Ball Breakers
10/28/93: Meet God
11/1/93: True Crime
11/4/93: The Trial
11/8/93: The Crush
11/11/93: Plate Frisbee
11/15/93: Canoe
11/25/93: Young, Gifted and Crude
12/9/93: Foreign Exchange
12/17/93: A Very Special Christmas With
12/23/93: Closing Time
---------------------------------

_ This Has Been Another: _
_ Jesse Lee Herndon ( SirS...@aol.com ) _
_ Post/ Production. ©1998, whoever owns what! _

D.G. Porter

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

Sir STACK wrote:
> 7/6/93: Sign Here

??? Which episode is this one?

> 10/14/93: Buff N Stuff
> 10/18/93: Citizen Butt-head (both parts)

This can't be right. CBH aired on the Monday the week after MTV annoncd
they were bannin all fire references. They delayed the airing of CBH
one week to avoid entangling Clinton in the controversy. (That's what
they said -- personally, I think they did a last-minute alteration on
CBH. The ending is really weak and uncharacteristic.)

All during the week of controversy, MTV aired the same episode night
after night.

Sir STACK

Feb 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/3/98

>Sir STACK wrote:
>> 7/6/93: Sign Here
>
>??? Which episode is this one?

The Petition episode. Most people believe it first aired around the time "door
to door" aired, but that wasn't so exactly.

>> 10/18/93: Citizen Butt-head (both parts)

><BR>

>This can't be right. CBH aired on the Monday the
week after MTV annoncd they were bannin all fire references. They delayed the
airing of CBH
>one week to avoid entangling Clinton in the
>controversy. (That's what they said -- personally, I
>think they did a last-minute alteration on
>CBH. The ending is really weak and uncharacteristic.)

Well 10/18 WAS a monday. It was the last episode aired at the 7pm Eastern
timeslot for years (not including it's Butt Bowl I airing).

I also forgot to add something, in "Beware Of The Butt" BnB are playing with
the words on the signs of the movies "Tucker" and "Class Act". They go to pick
up an F and in the original version they got VERY close to the "Ucker" with the
F. Other edits pause the scene before they (or Beavis actually) can pick it up.

Gay Cartoons 'R' Us

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

They are still gay... very gay... gayer than gay...etc... ;)

Gay Cartoons 'R' Us

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

D.G. Porter wrote:

> Sir STACK wrote:
> > 7/6/93: Sign Here
>
> ??? Which episode is this one?
>
> > 10/14/93: Buff N Stuff

> > 10/18/93: Citizen Butt-head (both parts)
>
> This can't be right. CBH aired on the Monday the week after MTV annoncd
> they were bannin all fire references. They delayed the airing of CBH
> one week to avoid entangling Clinton in the controversy. (That's what
> they said -- personally, I think they did a last-minute alteration on
> CBH. The ending is really weak and uncharacteristic.)
>
> All during the week of controversy, MTV aired the same episode night
> after night.

Comedians was probably the first to be censored... the 7PM airing showed
the fire scenes.. by 11PM, the fire images had been edited out, and so
the show didn't make sense, at the end.. I was left wondering what the
hell happened... till I saw the uncut version some time later.

*poop* yeh eheh *poop* all over MTv, bunch o' pussies ehehe

__
U o\__
/ /
/ /\\ __