Intro

Timothy J. Aberg

Oct 7, 1993, 8:29:39 AM10/7/93
Did anybody see the new intro on Wed Oct 6?

It goes something like this: " B n B are not
role models, the things they do can get you
expelled, arrested, etc" Sounds like they
can't believe how many people are imitating
B-n-B.

And whats this Rush Limbo crap, talk about
him on his news group, not this one.

Gotta love the Sein!

Oct 7, 1993, 11:52:19 AM10/7/93
BH: We're pretty cool, huh Beavis?
BV: Yeah, heh, heh.
BH: Rush Limbaugh's a wuss.
BV: Yeah, heh, heh. I could kick his ass.
BH: Dude, you couldn't even kick a fly's ass. Huh, huh, huh.
BV: Shut up, bunghole! I could kick anyone's ass.
BH: Okaaaay, Beavis. Huh, huh, huh.

_______________ --THIS WEEK ON SEINFELD--
|____|===|______|<--Is this a great picture of me or what??