Serious Mailing List Stuff

1 view

Aurea Andino

Jan 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/12/97
to Beauty and the Beast Mailing List

Hi folks,

Missy hopes to get the archive web pages working in a
couple of weeks. The archive web pages will be password
protected and all members of the mailing list will get
access to the archive web pages. We're taking this
extra step to discourage misuse of your words or anyone's
copyrights.

In the same vein, we've made changes to the mailing list.
It no longer accepts posts from folks who aren't on the
mailing list and the list is "closed" meaning simply that
requests to subscribe and unsubscribe need list-owner
approval. We will continue to accept all subscription
requests with the exception of individuals who regretably
refuse to honor the words, work, and privacy of others.

Now we return you to our regularly scheduled argument...

--
//Aurea Andino "The work goes on,
//http://www.rtchaos.com/nytehawk the cause endures,

Bec...@kktv.com

Jan 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/12/97
to beautyb...@rtchaos.com

Aurea:
BE> We will continue to accept all subscription
BE>requests with the exception of individuals who regretably
BE>refuse to honor the words, work, and privacy of others.

I have to ask if this is perhaps why Don has not been receiving posts?
In which case, I feel obliged to remind you that he was not the one with
the bright idea... he was simply questioning the legalities. I can see
why he'd have more questions, after all, he lives in Sweden, where the
laws are different.

Becky