Beakman vs. Bill Nye the Science Guy

A Rocket Scientist

Mar 19, 2007, 4:14:33 PM3/19/07
Who would win in a fist fight?

Anim8rFSK

Mar 19, 2007, 4:44:33 PM3/19/07
In article <Xns98F8A539F...@208.49.80.253>,

A Rocket Scientist <scie...@nasa.gov> wrote:

> Who would win in a fist fight?

I watched Nye on Larry King a few weeks ago, and Beakman's clearly
smarter than he is. So is any inanimate hunk of felt.

A Rocket Scientist

Mar 19, 2007, 4:48:11 PM3/19/07
Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in news:ANIM8Rfsk-40CBD5.13443319032007
@news.phx.highwinds-media.com:

> So is any inanimate hunk of felt.

Paul Zaloom is made of felt?

David

Mar 19, 2007, 4:49:34 PM3/19/07
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:44:33 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>In article <Xns98F8A539F...@208.49.80.253>,
> A Rocket Scientist <scie...@nasa.gov> wrote:
>
>> Who would win in a fist fight?
>
>I watched Nye on Larry King a few weeks ago, and Beakman's clearly
>smarter than he is.

Yeah, right. Nye is a scientist. "Beakman" was an actor.

Anim8rFSK

Mar 19, 2007, 5:02:18 PM3/19/07
In article <Xns98F8AAEDF...@208.49.80.253>,

A Rocket Scientist <scie...@nasa.gov> wrote:

Paul! Zaloom! To the moon!

me

Mar 19, 2007, 8:18:49 PM3/19/07
"A Rocket Scientist" <scie...@nasa.gov> wrote in message

> Who would win in a fist fight?

Beakman has the Lester the rat to help him win ;)

Jax

Mar 20, 2007, 3:47:24 AM3/20/07
A Rocket Scientist sez

<<
> Who would win in a fist fight?

...wait, you wanna put two brains in a fist fight? What's next? You
wanna see pro wrestlers on Jeopardy?

...oh wait, that's already happened...

Elizabeth Shelton

Mar 24, 2007, 2:29:26 AM3/24/07
On Mar 20, 2:47 am, "Jax" <IlGre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> A Rocket Scientist sez
> <<
>
> > Who would win in a fist fight?

Beakman! That's easy. Just look at the two of them. Nye may have a
height advantage (I'm not sure), but Beakman has a much more well
developed pectoral/bicep anatomy, and who knows what special powers
that hair imbues!

Now while I have not personally met and spoken with Bill Nye to offer
a fair comparison, Paul Zaloom is brilliant, despite his lack of a
degree in a math or science. To that person saying Beakman was just
an actor--you have obviously not seen his performances as Paul Zaloom,
since you seem to think because he was playing the role of a scientist
he can't be that smart.

But then, this was likely posted in hopes of some good flames, so
hells yeah!

BEAKMAN WINS! And not only would Beakman kick Nye's ass, he'd do it
with flare in that neon green labcoat *and* a level of foley work that
would cause Nye's head to spin, counter-clockwise, right off his
neck.

Elizabeth
(foley work = "sound effects")
(Paul Zaloom *uses* pieces of felt in his performance presentations--I
think you can see some that table behind us in the picture of me and
him.)

mhorn...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2020, 3:37:12 AM7/29/20
Bill Nye is actually not a scientist he does not have any degrees any degrees he does have our honorary he is not technically classified as a scientist cuz he has not earned that honor or that title he may do science things but he is not a scientist.