Mark Ritts, RIP

Grinch

Dec 12, 2009, 9:45:20 PM12/12/09
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/12/arts/television/12ritts.html

http://www.markritts.com/

He used to post here, and was nice enough to thrill my then young (now
college grad) kid with a personal e-mail from Lester.

Thanks for the good times, if there's a next life he'll get his reward
... but could he do better than come back as the rat he was?

RIP

Message has been deleted

Judy Scobee

Dec 26, 2009, 4:51:06 AM12/26/09
I used to post here quite a bit, as many did, about 6-8 yrs. ago, and
would drop in every now & then . . . . . I even emailed Mark a couple of
times and he answered back! Am SOooo sorry to hear of his passing (on
12/12/09?). Interestingly, Paul Zaloom's birthday is on 12/14/09, 2
days later!!! Wonder what HE's doing now? Strange, read Paul, who was
married and had a daughter, is Gay and living in a tiny apt. in West
Hollywood. Would never have guessed he was like that! Oh, well . . .
=Judy=

= Judy =