Watching Babylon 5

Clu

Mar 10, 2013, 12:05:46 AM3/10/13
I am currently watching Babylon 5 again. When I saw it the first time I
watched from season 3 onward. When they introduced the Shadows I was
hooked.

But now I have all the seasons and movies bought and going through in
the proper order. I am currently up to like Season 3 Episode 9-ish.
Saw the one with Michael York playing King Arthur. :)

Doc Clu

Griffin

Mar 16, 2013, 8:24:03 PM3/16/13
Could you please post the entire series? I'm unable to find the series
on usenet.

TIA!!

Griffin