The Cars of The Avengers

Matthew J Newton

Sep 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/18/98

I mentioned this in a previous posting and have received comments that
people would find it useful, so here goes. This information is taken
directly from The Avengers Anew by Dave Rogers. The figure in brackets
is the registration of the vehicle. The info for The New Avengers is
in a separate post.

STEED

Green 1929 Speed Six Bentley (XT 2273)
Throughout the b&w Rigg series.

Green 1926 4.5 litre Bentley (UW 4887)
Throughout the b&w Rigg series (as well1) and The UKP50,000 Breakfast

Green 1928 Green Lable Bentley (YK 6871)
The Fear Merchants

Green 1926 Speed Six Bentley (RX 6180)
Escape in Time, The See-Through Man, The Winged Avenger, The Living
Dead, The Hidden Tiger, Epic, Something Nasty in The Nursery, Who's
Who?, Return of the Cybernauts, Dead Man's Treasure, You Have Just
Been Murdered

Green 1927 4.5 litre Bentley (YT 3942)
The Positive-Negative Man, Mission Highly Improbable, The Foregt Me
Knot, Split, Have Guns Will Haggle (also seen in TNA - K is for Kill)

Yellow 1927 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost (KK 4976)
Getaway, Look Stop Me, My Wildest Dream, Whoever Shot Poor George,
You'll Catch Your Death, All Done With Mirrors, The Super Secret
Cypher Snatch, Game, False Witness, Legacy of Death, They Keep Killing
Steed, Wish You Were Here, The Rotters, The Interrogators, The Morning
After, Love All, Take Me To Your Leader, Stay Tuned, Fog

Yellow 1923 Rolls Royce Phantom Tourer Mk 1 (UU 3864)
Who Was That Man, Pandora, Homicide and Old Lace, Requiem, Take Over

Olive Green Land Rover (WX 887)
My Wildest Dream, Who Shot Poor George, You'll Catch Your Death

Trojan Bubble Car (CMU 574A)
Take Me To Your Leader

EMMA PEEL

Powder Blue Lotus Elan S2 (HNK 999C)
Throughout the b&w series

Powder Blue Lotus Elan S2 (SJH 499D)
Throughout the colour series

TARA KING

Maroon AC Cobra 428 (LPH 800D)
Invasion of the Eartmen, The Curious Case of the Countless Clues, The
Forget-Me-Knot, Split, Look Stop Me, My Wildest Dream, Whoever Shot
Poor George
[Apparently this was originallt intended as Steed's vehicle for the
Thorson series, but the producers decided to retain the vintage image)

Red Lotus Europa (PPW 999F)
All the others!

Mini Moke (LYP 794D)
You'll Catch Your Death

MOTHER

Silver Grey Rolls Royce (3 KHM)
Homicide and Old Lace

Brown Mini Moke (THX 77F)
Fog

LADY DIANA FORBES BLAKENEY (Yes - Dave Rogers does include her!)
White MGB (BWM 300G)
Killer

Matthew J Newton, Dorchester, Dorset, UK.
Visit Newton's Laws at http://www.mjnewton.demon.co.uk
The Bond Film Informant - Guides to TV shows - And more

flash...@gmail.com

May 16, 2013, 8:32:03 PM5/16/13
Lady Blakeney's car is a White MGC Roadster. Not an MGB. (Check the hood and Google MGC)