Request for NRG, POIT, EHAP, A.C.M.E.L.A.B.S. and Animaniacs Purity Test, or how to join the PPPGALF

Lars van Maanen

Oct 23, 2021, 5:18:57 PM10/23/21
When it comes to Animaniacs fandom, I am a bit of a late bloomer: I have
watched a few episodes as a child, but the humor must have gone
completely over my head at the time, as I had almost forgotten about
this show's existence when I rediscovered it 20 days ago.

October 3rd, this year, however, I fell head over heels in love with
Animaniacs: the zany humor, great score and songs, and vast array of
likable characters make it surpass any other TV show I have seen till date.

In the last 20 days I have watched every episode of the original series,
plus Wakko's Wish and the first season of the reboot. In addition to
this, I have studied Wikipedia, animaniacs.fandom.com, and Keeper's
extended version of the CRGA. (Yes, I have lots of time at hand.)

The CRGA mentioned the NARF, which mentioned a lot more of these
documents from the heyday of a.t.a, like the AMLF and the AHEM, which I
have found, but also a lot for which I have only found dead links.

To get to the point, I would like to have:

* The Animaniacs New Readers Guide (NRG)
* The Pointers on Insignificant Technicalities file (POIT)
* The Effects of Habitual Animaniacs Perusal (EHAP)
* A.C.M.E.L.A.B.S. , With the cultural references for PatB
* The Animaniacs Purity Test, for which I don't know an abbreviation.
* Anything interesting about Animaniacs or similar or related shows that
I don't yet know exists.

Could a veteran please post these documents (or non-dead links to them)
in this group?

Lars van Maanen

Nov 7, 2021, 6:46:16 PM11/7/21
On 10/23/21 21:18, Lars van Maanen wrote:

> To get to the point, I would like to have:
>
> * The Animaniacs New Readers Guide (NRG)
> * The Pointers on Insignificant Technicalities file (POIT)
> * The Effects of Habitual Animaniacs Perusal (EHAP)
> * A.C.M.E.L.A.B.S. , With the cultural references for PatB
> * The Animaniacs Purity Test, for which I don't know an abbreviation.
> * Anything interesting about Animaniacs or similar or related shows that
> I don't yet know exists.

I managed to retrieve most of these (or equivalents) using Google Groups
and the WayBack Machine on https://archive.org, along with a few similar
documents, defunct Animaniacs-related websites, and great fanfics. (I am
still looking for a copy of the POIT.)

My special thanks goes to Plato, Keeper, Brian Norman, Vakko, Lara
Little, Wilford B. Wolf and everyone whom I forgot, for creating,
hosting and/or posting these great resources on my favorite series of
all time. (Double mentions, if present, are not intentional.)

A Guy Called Tyketto

Nov 10, 2021, 12:23:00 AM11/10/21
You're missing the Animaniacs Code, which is a parody of the
Geek Code. That you may also be able to find on the WayBack.

BL.
--
Brad Littlejohn | Email: tyk...@sbcglobal.net
Unix Systems Administrator, | tyk...@ozemail.com.au

Lars van Maanen

Nov 12, 2021, 10:09:33 AM11/12/21
On 11/10/21 06:22, A Guy Called Tyketto wrote:

> You're missing the Animaniacs Code, which is a parody of the
> Geek Code. That you may also be able to find on the WayBack.
>
> BL.

Thanks! I put it in my .sig
--
A! JW23 YK+++ir WK+++ DT+++ PI++ BR++i/-: SL+++ SK++ SRG+ R&R+ GDF0
B&M++ HIP+ WBS+ NVC0 KBF0 MM0 P+ I--{+++} $0{++} E~ H02 Pon~ X~ Ay99 M