PR: WB! Music/Rhino

Jeff

Mar 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/1/97

PINKY AND THE BRAIN PLOT TO RULE THE WORLD BY
CONQUERING NASHVILLE'S COUNTRY MUSIC SCENE!

Actress Dixie Carter Narrates
Bubba Bo Bob Brain Read-Along,
First Kids' WB! Audio Release
to Feature Scheming Lab Mice

LOS ANGELES -- Kids' WB! Music/Kid Rhino bring Pinky and The Brain's
quest for world domination to audio for the first time with the February
18
release of PINKY AND THE BRAIN: BUBBA BO BOB BRAIN, narrated by
actress Dixie Carter (Designing Women) and featuring the entire episode
from
the Warner Bros.' hit animated TV series Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky
&
The Brain on CD and cassette.

Also featuring two new songs, "Bubba Bo Bob Brain" and "A Lab Mouse Will
Take Over The World," BUBBA BO BOB BRAIN will be available on CD and
cassette with a suggested retail price of $15.99 and $9.99 respectively,
and will
also be available through RhinoDirect at 1-800-432-0020.

The children's blister cassette package includes a colorful 32-page
read-along
book containing beautiful illustrations, the complete story, and lyrics
to both
songs. For the adult fans, the CD features a cool fold-out storyboard
poster.

Is the world ready for a country-singing lab mouse? In this episode, The
Brain
discovers that country music is a powerful medium and devises a scheme
expose unsuspecting country music lovers to subliminal messages by
becoming a
singing superstar. (Heck, if Willy Ray Cyprus can strike platinum with
"Achy
Hollow Head," surely an intelligent lab mouse can reach even greater
heights!)

The Brain leaves nothing to chance, calculating every detail necessary
for
country music success, including adopting working-class values. ("I
enjoy beef
jerky and the comedy stylings of Gallagher," he states solemnly.)
Perhaps Pinky
and The Brain will finally rule the world!

Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky & The Brain, a spinoff from the Peabody
and
Emmy Award-winning Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs, currently airs
Saturday mornings on Kids' WB!, the Warner Bros. television network's
children's programming service. Pinky and The Brain constantly devise
new
intricate, scientific, adventurous, and often just plain ludicrous ways
to take
over the modern world. Unfortunately for them, but luckily for us, they
have
yet to succeed in their plans for global domination. However, their
relentless
attempts provide hysterical and witty entertainment.

NARF!

Ron Keeper O'Dell

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

>The children's blister cassette package includes a colorful 32-page
>read-along
>book containing beautiful illustrations, the complete story, and lyrics
>to both
>songs. For the adult fans, the CD features a cool fold-out storyboard
>poster.

I wonder if that's in addition to what the cassette has, or
in place of...

--
Ron "Keeper" O'Dell -- kee...@cruzio.com kee...@armory.com kee...@circus.com
http://www2.cruzio.com/~keeper/toons.html - Animaniacs, P&TB, F!, etc. files

Bryan Chaney

Mar 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/2/97

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Ron Keeper O'Dell wrote:

> >The children's blister cassette package includes a colorful 32-page
> >read-along
> >book containing beautiful illustrations, the complete story, and lyrics
> >to both
> >songs. For the adult fans, the CD features a cool fold-out storyboard
> >poster.
>
> I wonder if that's in addition to what the cassette has, or
> in place of...

The ad copy in Billboard magazine stated that both packages had the
32-page story booklet, while the CD in addition had the poster.

At least he didn't try to pull my finger...,
"Wilford" Bryan "Wolf" Chaney
wbw...@darkwing.uoregon.edu http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~wbwolf
"Some of my best friends are Warner Brothers" - Groucho Marx
A! JW223 YW++i^ WK+ DT+++i!^ PI++ BR+ SL+++r!:'^ SK+ RI+: MM+!/0^ KK---
Wilford++i P++ I++ Ddpfaw Tow2 S43%45 $+++d Vr+j++t++ IV! E30 Ee59b TPinky213
CotF12 FCW/Ff3a A C- H+ M R- W Z Sm+/f# RL~ET* a cm+ e++ iwf+ h++ p* sm#