# 98

Jessica Wolfman

Mar 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/23/98

Are there any guesses on what "The Prom" is about? I really want it to
be a Warner episode, but I live in fear it will be a (gasp!) Katie
Ka-Boom ep.

Jessica Wolfman
loup...@webtv.net

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the
humble reasoning of a single individual."
--Galileo Galilei

marinaro

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

Hey, # 98 is finally airing 4/25/98! It contains the Slappy & Skippy
cartoon "O Christmas Tree" which originally aired in # 98A on 12/20/97, as
well as the 2-part "Punchline" (Chicken Pts. 1 & 2) from # 94A (10/11/97)
and the all-new "The Prom." Now I want # 94 to air. I didn't tape "The
Brain's Apprentice" because I don't tape extras, I wait for the regular
episode to come out. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but did the
robots in "TBA" look strikingly similar to the ones in the "Belchinator
TOO!" game on the Animaniacs Game Pack?
Craig

marinaro

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

Sorry, my brain was in orbit. # 94A aired on 11/01/97. 10/11/97 was # 93.
By the way, tune in a 1/2-hour before # 98 on 4/25/98 (hey I know it's a
ways in the future, but by the time the date's upon us, everyone will know
this, so I might as well post it now) for PatB # 50-"You'll Never Eat Food
Pellets in This Town Again." It's based on the last script Peter Hastings
wrote before leaving WB. It was supposed to be the pilot for the proposed
prime time series in '97. It was scheduled for 2/07/98, but held back
because of references to the late Sonny Bono. Check it out.
Craig

TnAdct

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

Yep, that's what I think it's going to be, a Katie Kaboom cartoon, unless the
gang at A! realized how bad that character was. If it is, hopefully it will be
a parody of Carrie. :)

Joe "Colleen Crow" Klemm
Either PatB or 101 Dalmatians: The Series for Best Children's Cartoon

Lari 35960

Mar 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/25/98

In article <199803242225...@ladder03.news.aol.com>, tna...@aol.com
(TnAdct) writes:

>Yep, that's what I think it's going to be, a Katie Kaboom cartoon, unless the
>gang at A! realized how bad that character was. If it is, hopefully it will
>be a parody of Carrie. :)

...which is, without a doubt, the world's greatest prom-night movie.
Katie isn't that bad!! She's actually very realistic!! She's just limited!! I
mean, I have my Katie-Ka-Boom moments from time to time (although thank heavens
they've become further and further between lately...)

Here's an interesting thought... As Katie gets older and out of raging
adolescence, Tinker should be moving in to it. Have their parents thought
about what _that_ might be like? (I've got a brother who's there right now.
Sheesh... it's like living in a house with a volcano.)

Life is like a bowl of Jell-o... squishy and wet and lime and mellow.
Brought to you by Larissa, the teenage goddess of heavenly bodies and
brownies...
Was she dead? or just in New Jersey?