When was the last time anyone actually used this?

metali...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2018, 9:44:41 PM8/28/18
I feel like this place deserves some place like Reddit instead of some old Usenet site from 1994.

Plato

Sep 13, 2018, 6:25:42 PM9/13/18
On 2018-08-28 7:44 pm, metali...@gmail.com moaned:
> I feel like this place deserves some place like Reddit instead of some old Usenet site from 1994.

According to my newsreader, the last time anyone actually used this
group was 0 minutes ago.

This has been another... Used-This fact.

-David "where is everyone, anyway?" Green

BadMouth

Mar 25, 2019, 2:03:44 AM3/25/19
On 13 Sep 2018, Plato opined in a non-threatening and pertinent
manner in alt.tv.animaniacs:
> -David "where is everyone, anyway?" Green-

Indeed. I am using it now.

A name? I need to put a name here? Hmmm. How about
"Gronko the not so significant yet stri"
Okay, okay. Too wordy.
Babo the Present.
--
we will all be squished like bugs