What did everyone think of 2020 version?

Ant

Dec 17, 2020, 1:04:17 PM12/17/20
:)
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, z, tiredness, my old
body, (sick/ill)ness (e.g., COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP),
interruptions, issues, conflicts, obstacles, stresses, fires,
out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes &
female mosquitoes), etc. D: Note: A fixed width font (Courier,
Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

One Stop Music Shop

Dec 17, 2020, 10:47:06 PM12/17/20
I thought it was awesome! Was better than I expected.

Plato

Dec 24, 2020, 8:17:26 PM12/24/20
On 2020-12-17 8:47 pm, One Stop Music Shop wrote:
> On Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 11:04:17 AM UTC-7, Ant wrote:
>> :)
> I thought it was awesome! Was better than I expected.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but from the two episodes I've seen so
far, it seems okkay! Some interesting choices (Yakko's cowlick is
traditional for W.B. characters, but not for the '30s Mickey-style
inkblots the Warners are supposed to be), but it'll be hard to top the
originals.

-David "Merry Christmas to all!" Green

Abby Peters

Mar 14, 2021, 6:57:05 PM3/14/21
I never finished the reboot :( It was okay, but I prefer the original.

Plato

Mar 15, 2021, 8:16:48 PM3/15/21
On 2021-03-14 4:57 pm, Abby Peters wrote:
> I never finished the reboot :( It was okay, but I prefer the original.

It is hard to recreate what made A! so special. The old crew really
captured lightning in a bottle.

PINKY: Egad, Brain! You've done it! You caught lightning in a bottle!
BRAIN: YeS! Now that I have the ability to power the flux-capacitor--

!Z*O*T!

[Brain turns to find a charred Pinky down the bottle headfirst]

BRAIN: Ohhh, Pinky! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
PINKY: I think so, Brain, but I prefer the original!
BRAIN: [muttering] Looks more like you prefer extra-crispy!

Well, it's not as though I couldn't have seen this coming.
Nothing to do but prepare for tomorrow night....
PINKY: Why, Brain, what are we going to do tomorrow night?
BRAIN: The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
TRY TO BRING BACK THE '90s!

-David "They're nostalgic/Pinky's antalgic/Brain's just in pain, pain,
pain, pain, pain!" Green