Is Pinky gay?

The Dolphin

Feb 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/15/96
No, honestly, is he gay? I know Brain is hetero, he had an attraction for
that female mouse with a Brooklyn accent in "The World Can Wait". Notice,
however, that in the faux-Cyrano De Bergerac scene, Pinky expresses
absolutely no interest in this female mouse. I remember the Kentucky Derby
toon in which Brain subs for a jockey, and I remember Pinky falling for one of
the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
identified as male or female? Pinky exhibits many feminine traits (The Pink
Wonder), and is clearly not the dominant partner in his relationship with
Brain. Does anyone have any input on my theory?

"Whoa... dumber than advertised!"
-Yakko Warner

-Dolph...@exit109.com
-Dolph...@aol.com

Paul

Feb 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/15/96
In article <4fuehu$i...@news1.exit109.com>, dolph...@exit109.com (The
Dolphin) wrote:

> No, honestly, is he gay? I know Brain is hetero, he had an attraction for
> that female mouse with a Brooklyn accent in "The World Can Wait". Notice,
> however, that in the faux-Cyrano De Bergerac scene, Pinky expresses
> absolutely no interest in this female mouse. I remember the Kentucky Derby
> toon in which Brain subs for a jockey, and I remember Pinky falling for
one of
> the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
> identified as male or female? Pinky exhibits many feminine traits (The Pink
> Wonder), and is clearly not the dominant partner in his relationship with
> Brain. Does anyone have any input on my theory?

Their relationship reminds me of Smithers and Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons"
with Pinky having an unrequitable and tragic crush on his "superior". Oh
and I'd just like to remind the folks that us gay types aren't all
effeminite and submissive. If you saw me walking down the street, you
would prolly think, "Hey, shouldn't you be cutting down trees with a shiny
axe you big husky hunk of a man you?" Anyway, if Pinky is gay (hmmm, a
symbol of the gay community is the _pink_ triangle) then I hope he creates
a support group. He might call it N.A.R.F. (National Association of
Rodent Fairies). Just opining...

% % ______ _______ %
% Paul / chbs...@cris.com % / |_ |_ ( _ _ _ %
% http://members.aol.com/chubscout/ % \_ | |(_||_)_)(_ (_)(_| | %
%___________________________________%____________________________%

lohman casey joseph

Feb 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/15/96
HE'S A CARTOON!!!! This is almost as bad as the rumors that Bert and
Ernie are gay. Pinky DOES NOT exist outside TV!!! Geez, you people need
to get out more.

Michael L. Murphy

Feb 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/15/96
>In article <4fuehu$i...@news1.exit109.com>, dolph...@exit109.com (The
>Dolphin) wrote:
>
>> No, honestly, is he gay? I know Brain is hetero, he had an attraction for
>> that female mouse with a Brooklyn accent in "The World Can Wait". Notice,
>> however, that in the faux-Cyrano De Bergerac scene, Pinky expresses
>> absolutely no interest in this female mouse. I remember the Kentucky Derby
>> toon in which Brain subs for a jockey, and I remember Pinky falling for
>one of
>> the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
>> identified as male or female? Pinky exhibits many feminine traits (The Pink
>> Wonder), and is clearly not the dominant partner in his relationship with
>> Brain. Does anyone have any input on my theory?

I'm afraid that you're missing a few facts....

I seem to remember that in "Jockey for Position", Phar Fignewton
is called a philly at least once. Does anyone know whether Phar
Lap was a philly or a colt?

Also, in "The World can Wait", Pinky says "But Brain, I already have a
girlfriend!" when Brain points out to him that it's Pinky that Billie
likes. This also explains Pinky's disinterest in Billie.

So it appears Pinky's not gay, although what with crossdressing,
bestiality, and masochism, his (sex) life is complicated enough already. :)

In article <chbscout-150...@cnc032031.concentric.net> chbs...@cris.com (Paul) writes:
>[...]

>and I'd just like to remind the folks that us gay types aren't all
>effeminite and submissive. If you saw me walking down the street, you
>would prolly think, "Hey, shouldn't you be cutting down trees with a shiny

>axe you big husky hunk of a man you?" [...]

Did anyone else, upon reading this, get the irresistable urge to jump
into a chorus of Monty Python's "The Lumberjack Song?" :) :) :)

Oh, Paul's a lumberjack and he's OK,
he sleeps all night and he works all day!

He cuts down trees,
he skips and jumps,
he likes to press wildflowers.
He puts on women's clothing,
and hangs around in BARS?!? (Yucch!)

(Oh, Paul, I always thought you were so... *rugged*! *boo hoo*....)
--
+=And=the=Master=said=unto=the=silence,="In=the=path=of=our=happiness=shall=+
\ we find the learning for which we have chosen this lifetime." - R. Bach /

Stephen Ostermiller

Feb 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/15/96
>> I remember the Kentucky Derby
>> toon in which Brain subs for a jockey, and I remember Pinky falling for
one of
>> the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
>> identified as male or female?
>
> -Phar Fignewton has in fact been identified as female, notably
>when Pinky refers to her as his "girlfriend" in "The World Can Wait".

I guess we now know what Pinky's "driving pleasure" is.

Stephen

Ryan G. Pals

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96

Pinky isn't gay. The horse is referred to as his "girlfriend" in
"The World Can Wait." Brain also tells Pinky "She's not even a
mouse." Or something like that.

I think too many people try and relate something to themselves
a bit too hard.

--
_/,_
. /o...\__//

Paul

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96
In article <Pine.Sola.3.91.96021...@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu>,
lohman casey joseph <cjlo...@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu> spewed:

> HE'S A CARTOON!!!! This is almost as bad as the rumors that Bert and
> Ernie are gay. Pinky DOES NOT exist outside TV!!! Geez, you people need
> to get out more.

Yes, how silly of us to have a sense of humor here at a.t.a.

Mega-gookies to you!

Now, let us discuss the rumor that Squit is really a nuthatch.

Ron O'Dell

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96

> Anyway, if Pinky is gay (hmmm, a
>symbol of the gay community is the _pink_ triangle) then I hope he creates
>a support group. He might call it N.A.R.F. (National Association of
>Rodent Fairies). Just opining...

Hah! I like it!

During the time when Peter Hastings and Tom Ruegger were playing the
parts of Pinky and the Brain in a live chat, I sent in a comment that
didn't get shown to the public:

On the question of why is Pinky so funny...

Pinky: "I work with the perfect straight man."
Me: "And you're not straight, are you, Pinky darling?"

--
Ron O'Dell `Keeper' kee...@circus.com kee...@armory.com kee...@gorn.evolve.com

Andrew J. 'Neuracnu' Chinnici

Feb 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/16/96
Paul wrote:
> Their relationship reminds me of Smithers and Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons"
> with Pinky having an unrequitable and tragic crush on his "superior". Oh
> and I'd just like to remind the folks that us gay types aren't all
> effeminite and submissive.

I don't think so... Smithers deffinatly had something weird going on with Mr.
Burns. I don't remember which episode, but Burns was describing a dream that
Smithers had and it involved Smithers in a bed with Burns floating in through
a window over him. Weird... Pinky is not gay.

--
Andrew J. "Neuracnu" Chinnici MST3k#41140
neur...@inlink.com

William Dilworth

Feb 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/17/96
vfkhjdbzssg;vfdn sjlgk;nfdsjl;hnfdl;sjnhfds

William Dilworth

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
Pinky is not!!!!!!!!

Ozgals

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96

> HE'S A CARTOON!!!! This is almost as bad as the rumors that Bert and
> Ernie are gay. Pinky DOES NOT exist outside TV!!! Geez, you people need
> to get out more.

Oh, silly silly silly non-believer. If you opened your mind and not let
stupid little things like the laws of physics stand in your way, you would
probably have nothing but good things in your future.

And then, I could be wrong . . . .

>(|=0) Jennie Elf
A believer

The Mystic Mongoose

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
On 18 Feb 1996, William Dilworth wrote:

> Pinky is not!!!!!!!!

He has proof.

The Mystic Mongoose, aka Robert W. Armstrong
"Contemplation is the fornication of the mind." -Gary Benson

'Wilford Wolf' Bryan Chaney

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, The Mystic Mongoose wrote:

> He has proof.
>
> The Mystic Mongoose, aka Robert W. Armstrong
> "Contemplation is the fornication of the mind." -Gary Benson

Zounds! Mongoose, where for art thou cometh? We have missed the presense
of the Mystical Mongoose for well nye 2 years now. Welcome back, here
have a fat free yogurt.

Proof that more things change, the more they stay the same,
"Wilford" Bryan "Wolf" Chaney wbw...@u.washington.edu
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~wbwolf
"Say...what kind of crazy wolf are you anyways?" Minerva Mink, Animaniacs
"Some of my best friends are Warner Brothers" - Groucho Marx
A! JW21 YW++i^ WK+ DT+++i!^ PI+ BR+ SL+++!:'^ SK+ RI+: MM+!/0^ KK--- DC++^
Wilford++i P++ Ddpfw Tow $+++d Vr+j++t++ IV! E59b Ee30 Eee8b TBrain245

TROY N. DIGGS

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
> No, honestly, is he gay? I know Brain is hetero, he had an attraction for
>that female mouse with a Brooklyn accent in "The World Can Wait". Notice,
>however, that in the faux-Cyrano De Bergerac scene, Pinky expresses
>absolutely no interest in this female mouse. I remember the Kentucky Derby
>toon in which Brain subs for a jockey, and I remember Pinky falling for one of
>the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
>identified as male or female? Pinky exhibits many feminine traits (The Pink
>Wonder), and is clearly not the dominant partner in his relationship with
>Brain. Does anyone have any input on my theory?

Yes.

Does it MATTER if Pinky is gay or not? I mean, aren't we living in a
society where gay people and straight people are supposed to be living in a
euphonious harmony and it really shouldn't matter one way or the other? To
classify Pinky as "gay" makes him fall prey to the basic stereotypes that
all gay people are subject to, which ain't pretty. Even if he IS gay, does
that mean we should respect any less than any other cartoon character?

I think I'll get off my soapbox now... =^)

TND

Jennette E. Owen

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96

In a previous article, dolph...@exit109.com (The Dolphin) says:

> No, honestly, is he gay? I know Brain is hetero, he had an attraction for
>that female mouse with a Brooklyn accent in "The World Can Wait".

Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean he's not bisexual!

>Notice,
>however, that in the faux-Cyrano De Bergerac scene, Pinky expresses
>absolutely no interest in this female mouse.

Um...I don't get it. So? I'm heterosexual, and I don't express interest
in every single person who is vaguely male. Unless he's cute, rich, and
single, that is.

>I remember the Kentucky Derby
>toon in which Brain subs for a jockey, and I remember Pinky falling for one of
>the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
>identified as male or female?

No, it's definitely a female horse.

Hmm...didn't we just *have* this thread?

Jennette
--
"Away, you trifler! Love! I love thee not,
I care not for thee, Kate: this is no world

OdosBucket

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill it! Kill it! Pleese!

Lara
Get KT out of that pot and put this thread in!

Lara B. Little odosb...@aol.com Goddess of Star Trek, dinosaurs
and lemurs
-->A!JW21 WAR+++ PI+++ BR+++^' CO+++i Jennette+++ P++ PP! Dp TOW $++dmv
TBrain E15 H15 PonPippi XHamster A22
-->ST2 JP+++!^ D+++^i BC+++i S+++ O+++ KJ+++^i C+++^i! EDarmok TOS+ TNG+++
DS9++ VGR+++ $++ #25 @CN2

Brendan Dunn

Feb 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/19/96
In article <Pine.BSF.3.91.96021...@q.continuum.net>,

The Mystic Mongoose <mong...@q.continuum.net> wrote:
>On 18 Feb 1996, William Dilworth wrote:
>
>> Pinky is not!!!!!!!!
>
>He has proof.
>
>The Mystic Mongoose, aka Robert W. Armstrong
>"Contemplation is the fornication of the mind." -Gary Benson

Whoa! He's back! And with the same .sig!

--Brendan

MStutzm

Feb 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/19/96
>I remember the Kentucky Derby
>toon in which Brain subs for a jockey, and I remember Pinky falling for
one of
>the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
>identified as male or female?

How's THIS for an identity crisis, kids? The Kentucky Derby is run on by
three-year old, GELDED male horses... Pinky refers to Pharfignewton as his
"girlfriend" later on. Furthermore, he speculates what a tryst with Pippi
Longstocking would bear.
Is he gay? IMHO, no. Does it matter? NO!

/***
mst...@aol.com
"Sanity is a one-trick pony."
--The Tick
***/

Brendan Dunn

Feb 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/19/96
In article <4g027t$d...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>,

Michael L. Murphy <mur...@nihal.math.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>I'm afraid that you're missing a few facts....
>
>I seem to remember that in "Jockey for Position", Phar Fignewton
>is called a philly at least once. Does anyone know whether Phar
>Lap was a philly or a colt?

"I think so, Brain, but wouldn't a gay philly win an Oscar?"

--Brendan

Tails42

Feb 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/20/96
In <4g87gc$f...@news.ysu.edu>, bm...@yfn.ysu.edu (Jennette E. Owen) said:

>>the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
>>identified as male or female?
>

>No, it's definitely a female horse.

It has to be female! It's a cartoon!!!

>Hmm...didn't we just *have* this thread?

I take it that it was a long thread too? :)

--> Tails42, Rouge Answermaniac! <--
Tai...@aol.com

Jonathan Woodward

Feb 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/20/96
Jennette E. Owen (bm...@yfn.ysu.edu) wrote:
> >Notice,
> >however, that in the faux-Cyrano De Bergerac scene, Pinky expresses
> >absolutely no interest in this female mouse.
> Um...I don't get it. So? I'm heterosexual, and I don't express interest
> in every single person who is vaguely male.

-No, only those who are _definitely_ male. <ducks>

> Unless he's cute, rich, and single, that is.

-<blush> Why, thank you!

-JW

Jonathan Woodward wood...@ftp.com or @io.com http://www.io.com/~woodward/
A! JW21 WAR++ PI++ BR+++i^ SL+++!^ SK++ RI+++! RU+i GDF->+ BU+i MI~ SNi HN+!
CB-->+ MM+^/+++! DC++i^ JW++++i P+++ Dpfwo[ds] Tow* $+++dvc Vj+r+ TBrain M
GCS/O a- C+++$ W++>+++$ N++ w++ t++ 5+ R+>+++$ b+++ DI++++ G++>++++ T+++$ y+
Trite .sig quote goes here:

PhnxMyst

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96
In article <4gciq8$2...@nntp-1.io.com>, wood...@io.com (Jonathan Woodward)
writes:

>> >Notice,
>> >however, that in the faux-Cyrano De Bergerac scene, Pinky expresses
>> >absolutely no interest in this female mouse.

First off, this has got to be the most rediculous thread presently
running. (allthough I could be wrong.) Still, Pinky knew from the onset
that Brain had "claimed" the right to woo Billie. Goofy he may be but he
certainly has the lion's share of respect and loyalty for Brain, he's not
gonna muscle in on his "chick".
besides, I have the feeling Pinky isn't as stupid as he seems, and being
a super genius is it's own form of insanity.

Phnx

Jennette E. Owen

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96

wood...@io.com (Jonathan Woodward) says:
>Jennette E. Owen (bm...@yfn.ysu.edu) wrote:
>> Um...I don't get it. So? I'm heterosexual, and I don't express interest
>> in every single person who is vaguely male.
> -No, only those who are _definitely_ male. <ducks>

As opposed to you, who chases after anything regardless of gender, species,
or a pulse.

>> Unless he's cute, rich, and single, that is.
> -<blush> Why, thank you!

In your case, I made an exception and only went for the "single" part.
(As in "a single brain cell.")

>Trite .sig quote goes here:

Are you getting tired of your old .sig quotes, Jonny?

Jennette
--
"There are several good protections against temptation, but the surest
is cowardice." -- Mark Twain

Andrew J. 'Neuracnu' Chinnici

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96

Of course you're not wrong! "The universe is already insane, anything else
would be redundant!"

OdosBucket

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96
> Zounds! Mongoose, where for art thou cometh? We have missed the presense
> of the Mystical Mongoose for well nye 2 years now. Welcome back, here
> have a fat free yogurt.

Sheesh! Have I been on a.t.a for 2 years???

Welcome back, Mongoose!

Lara

Plato

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96
On February 18, The Mystic Mongoose <mong...@q.continuum.net> mys-spoke:

>On 18 Feb 1996, William Dilworth wrote:
>
>> Pinky is not!!!!!!!!
>
>He has proof.

I'm sorry; the correct phrasing is:

he has proof.

- David "E.E." Green

Andy Hill

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
phnx...@aol.com (PhnxMyst) wrote:

>running. (allthough I could be wrong.) Still, Pinky knew from the onset
>that Brain had "claimed" the right to woo Billie. Goofy he may be but he
>certainly has the lion's share of respect and loyalty for Brain, he's not
>gonna muscle in on his "chick".
> besides, I have the feeling Pinky isn't as stupid as he seems, and being
>a super genius is it's own form of insanity.

Please don't refer to Pinky as "Goofy" - even in jest. It makes me want to
go wash my hands or something....

"...animation takes a long time. Balto took three years. When your team works
together for that long, things get done. Good things sometimes just happen."

-- Amblimation's Steve Hickner

Phil

Feb 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/22/96
On Thu, 15 Feb 1996 09:39:10 -0600, lohman casey joseph <cjlo...@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu> wrote:

>HE'S A CARTOON!!!! This is almost as bad as the rumors that Bert and
>Ernie are gay. Pinky DOES NOT exist outside TV!!! Geez, you people need
>to get out more.

No you need to get in more!
Phil "Yada yada yada" Siefker
_______________________________________
"It's time for Yoda-maniacs!!" -Pags

"You can't fight evil with a Macaroni
duck!!" -Arthur [The Tick]

Please note that 'The Predator Nuns'
are NOT in any way afilliated with the
Screaming Penguins!
_______________________________________

Ron Bauerle

Feb 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/23/96
to mong...@q.continuum.net
The Mystic Mongoose <mong...@q.continuum.net> writes:
>On 18 Feb 1996, William Dilworth wrote:
>
>> Pinky is not!!!!!!!!
>
>He has proof.

You'll probably have to re-establish your reputation - I doubt half the
people hanging out here these days know who you are :^)

Ron

Justin Mansfield

Feb 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/23/96
>> Zounds! Mongoose, where for art thou cometh? We have missed the presense
>> of the Mystical Mongoose for well nye 2 years now. Welcome back, here
>> have a fat free yogurt.

Excuse me, I won't even bother nitpicking the Shakespearian English
this time (Unless someone asketh :) ) but please allow me to say
"AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

-JDM
(sorry, just a pet peave of mine)

Ron O'Dell

Feb 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/24/96

In <312c0177.27372697@news> sp...@lightlink.com (Phil) writes:

>No you need to get in more!

Mwah! Goodnight, everybody!

The Mystic Mongoose

Feb 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/25/96
On 21 Feb 1996, OdosBucket wrote:

> > Zounds! Mongoose, where for art thou cometh?

Ich cometh, verily, for mine new provider offers the great and mighty a.t.a
on Usenette. Though, forsooth, I must use PINE, a most knotty method of
access.

> >We have missed the presense of the Mystical Mongoose for well nye
> >2 years now. Welcome back, here have a fat free yogurt.

Bill Nye two years? *huh*?

> Sheesh! Have I been on a.t.a for 2 years???

If so, then it might be time to click on that button that says 'move to
next newsgroup'. -1-)

The Mystic "I been stuck in a water tower" Mongoose, aka Robert W. Armstrong

Dan Merillat

Feb 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/25/96
Justin Mansfield (jmans...@macalstr.edu) wrote:
> >> Zounds! Mongoose, where for art thou cometh? We have missed the presense

> >> of the Mystical Mongoose for well nye 2 years now. Welcome back, here
> >> have a fat free yogurt.
>
> Excuse me, I won't even bother nitpicking the Shakespearian English
> this time (Unless someone asketh :) ) but please allow me to say
> "AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Please do. It would improve the quality of future S.E. posts. :-)

--Dan

Mare 111

Feb 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/25/96
Nah, Pinky likes girls, it's just that he's too young ...

From the live AOL chat ;

To Brain from SaraE7955
Question : How old is Pinky?
Brain KWB : Physically or mentally? Physically, he is about 2 1/2.
Mentally, he is reaching one week

But Pinky is starting to sit up and take notice.

From Mz Kitty0
Question : Pinky you are the most attractive mouse on television
....how old r u ?
PinkyKWB : That depends on what age is attractive to you. ZORT!

Mare

WETHR <---- that's the worst spell of weather
we've had in a long time!

Kevin Pezzano

Feb 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/26/96
The Mystic Mongoose <mong...@q.continuum.net> wrote:

>Ich cometh, verily, for mine new provider offers the great and mighty a.t.a
>on Usenette.

Hey! That's 'Jennette'!!

Er, what's that? Gone for 2 years? Not talking about her at all?

Never mind!

Kevin

"I like the night air. It makes me remember my tonsils."
-Raymond Chandler, "Pick-up on Noon Street"
Kevin A. Pezzano, k...@hiwaay.net http://fly.hiwaay.net/~kp/

Sthefany Lostaunau

Sep 17, 2022, 7:55:15 PM9/17/22
El jueves, 15 de febrero de 1996 a la(s) 03:00:00 UTC-5, The Dolphin escribió:
> No, honestly, is he gay? I know Brain is hetero, he had an attraction for
> that female mouse with a Brooklyn accent in "The World Can Wait". Notice,
> however, that in the faux-Cyrano De Bergerac scene, Pinky expresses
> absolutely no interest in this female mouse. I remember the Kentucky Derby
> toon in which Brain subs for a jockey, and I remember Pinky falling for one of
> the horses. Notice that this one particular horse can not be positively
> identified as male or female? Pinky exhibits many feminine traits (The Pink
> Wonder), and is clearly not the dominant partner in his relationship with
> Brain. Does anyone have any input on my theory?
> "Whoa... dumber than advertised!"
> -Yakko Warner
> -Dolph...@exit109.com
> -Dolph...@aol.com

He is pansexual, from what I saw. He's been attracted to both girls and boys...you can really tell that the gender of his partners isn't something he cares about. Proof that he has been attracted to a boy is in one of the comics, where he refers to a male mouse as "Oh, sorry, Brain! It's just that he's so...so...". In that same comic he has the same reaction to seeing a human female, so it reinforces my theory that Pinky is pansexual. Btw in another comic we see Pinky hinting at wanting to kiss Brain. In one of the special Christmas comics, Brain says to Pinky "Pinky, i could kiss you!" to which Pinky replies "Really, Brain?" and tells him that he was going to use him mistletoe on someone else, but wouldn't mind using it on him. I honestly think neither of them are straight..... Plus the reboot seems to want to develop their relationship in a romantic way, so.... (i accidentally came across this question, but I really had to answer it!)