Warners' Species

Paul Neubauer

Dec 17, 1994, 5:59:09 PM12/17/94
Yeah, a followup to my post...
To correct a omission:

> DUBIOUS idea of Warners beings which makes sense only on the
being dogs

They can't be dogs. My own back-up systems kick in to prevent
my using the terms "Warner" and. The words "dogs." In the same
sentence.

Paul "But couldn't Dot's pet be a cat?" Neubauer

jennet...@servcent.org

Dec 21, 1994, 1:47:00 AM12/21/94
RDM>Gennte said something about Dot's pet being silly putty. WRONG! You ne
RDM>Star Trek crossover here! It's really............

RDM>.................CONSTABLE ODO!!!

RDM>OK, Bye.

Oh, and *here's* the answer to what the Warners are! They must be members
of the Q Continuum. That explains their morphing and the other powers they
have <such as being able to teleport and Wakko's gaggy bag>. The animators
drew Yakko, Wakko, and Dot in order to have willing slaves to indulge their
every whim. But you can see how *that* turned out. Having a small measure
of power still over the Warners, YW&D were locked into the tower, the
interior of which was presumably lined with some space-age material that
wouldn't let the Warners exercise any of their awesome powers in order to
get out. Their powers slowly dwindled the longer they were exposed to this
material until, when they were finally freed, their powers were only minor
things.

So it may not sound too plausible. It's better than saying they're dogs.

=-=-Jennette-=-=
---
ş SLMR 2.1a ş *I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*

jennet...@servcent.org

Dec 21, 1994, 1:47:00 AM12/21/94

RDM>.................CONSTABLE ODO!!!

RDM>OK, Bye.

servcent.org : The opinions expressed in this message
Lighthouse BBS : Are not necesarily those of the BBS
fidonet 1:283/120 : Management Team

Jeff H.

Dec 20, 1994, 10:15:10 PM12/20/94
Richard D Manning (mann...@egr.msu.edu) wrote:
: Gennte said something about Dot's pet being silly putty. WRONG! You need a
: Star Trek crossover here! It's really............

: .................CONSTABLE ODO!!!

: OK, Bye.

And that's not really a box it's in, it's a bucket with a lid. Right?

--
"Like Coolsville, daddio!" - Wakko

Ron O'Dell

Dec 21, 1994, 5:54:44 AM12/21/94

In <3d86ju$9...@ankh.iia.org> hal...@iia.org (Jeff H.) writes:

>: Gennte said something about Dot's pet being silly putty. WRONG! You need a
>: Star Trek crossover here! It's really............
>: .................CONSTABLE ODO!!!

>And that's not really a box it's in, it's a bucket with a lid. Right?

Ah, but Odo doesn't use the bucket anymore, and has a potted plant
in the bucket now.

That explains why Dot's pet looks like some kind of sentient plant
in one of the scenes.

--
Ron O'Dell `Keeper' kee...@cats.ucsc.edu kee...@armory.com kee...@ucscb.ucsc.edu