alt.tv.wnn deletion

End...@alt.tv.wnn

Jul 23, 2007, 7:57:07 PM7/23/07

directory.

Each night I went over it - all email traffic - with the aid of my analytics:
keyword spotting and keyword excluding software.

I had never heard of ECHELON or DICTIONARY or anything like it.

It was just obvious what to do from trying to check all (each and every one)
email personally at first. There was way too much of it for me to do that.

All the analytics I set up, including what I call the daily 'radar' file,
depended entirely on keyword monitoring. Items selected for review met a
series of include/exclude keyword matches.

Everything.

********** begin excerpt from 'Corruption at Salomon Brothers' **********

Ope's movie "Apollo 13" starring Tom Hanks had just come out: