Eliza Expecting a Boy

David

Mar 23, 2019, 8:43:09 AM3/23/19
https://people.com/parents/eliza-dushku-pregnant-first-child-boy/

Pregnant Eliza Dushku's First Child with Husband Peter Palandjian Will Be a
Boy

Eliza Dushku revealed last month that she and husband Peter Palandjian are
expecting their first child together, and now PEOPLE can exclusively confirm
that their baby, due this summer, will be a boy.

Eliza, 38, has been taking classes on holistic psychology at Lesley
University in her native Boston, and says her studies have “100 percent”
influenced what kind of mom she’ll be to her son.

“He’s gonna be a hippie baby!” Dushku jokes to PEOPLE.

The actress’s classes have focused on the mind-body connection and humans’
connection to nature, and have also made Dushku think critically about where
humanity stands today.

“These are some tough times, but I remain optimistic especially as I’m
preparing to bring a new life into this world,” she says. “People ask me,
‘Have you thought about how terrifying the world is right now?’ “

“I’ve been like, ‘Yeah, but also it’s part of why I’m studying wellness and
healing and connections,’ ” continues the Buffy/Angel star. “I can see how
much potential there is. He’s going to be a holistic baby for sure!”

Dushku moved back to Boston after nearly two decades of living in Los
Angeles and has spent the recent years “reconnecting with my family and
being an aunt and a sister and a daughter and a friend,” she tells PEOPLE.

“I feel like there’s so much happening,” she explains of the city where she
and real-estate CEO Palandjian, 55, got married in August.

She continues, “I lived in L.A. for 18 years; I loved it and I’m
appreciative for the time that I had there, but I’m really excited to
explore what’s next.”

As for what exactly Dushku is planning beyond her college studies and the
widening release of her Robert Mapplethorpe biographical drama. “It’s kind
of a question mark,” she admits.

“It’s equal parts exciting and scary to say that out loud,” the actress
adds. “I feel like we know when we’re in our flow and I feel like where I am
right now, and what I’m doing right now, I’m in my flow.”

[couple of pics and a video]

David