ED's Second Son Born

David

Aug 10, 2021, 4:57:13 PM8/10/21
https://www.yahoo.com/news/eliza-dushku-husband-peter-palandjian-002626321.html

Eliza Dushku and Husband Peter Palandjian Welcome Second Baby Boy: 'Boston
Brothers'

The Bring It On actress, 40, and husband Peter Palandjian welcomed their
second baby, son Bodan "Bodie," in Boston, she announced on Monday, sharing
several maternity photos as well as a picture of her newborn's feet on
Instagram.

The couple, who tied the knot in August 2018, also share 1½-year-old son
Philip, whom they affectionately refer to by the nickname "Bourne."

"Welcoming our beautiful son, 'Bodan', this week has been a journey in & of
itself," Dushku wrote in the caption of her post. "Gratitude & joy! These
boys give life new horizons. Bourne & Bodie: #Boston brothers."

"Thanks to all out there who support & love us~ Ah, this is where we're
supposed to be," she added.

Dushku revealed in February that she was expecting her second baby, sharing
a selfie in which she smiled while showing off her baby bump.
"@peter.palandjian & B~ how I love you!! 💙♥️," she wrote at the time.

In a May 2 Instagram post, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum shared that she
received the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Dushku explained why she
felt it was important for her to get the vaccine while pregnant.

"I decided to get the #vaccines, at 5 & 6 months #pregnant, to protect
myself & my belly baby + my toddler Bourne! All of my doctors, the CDC, WHO,
incoming data, + most importantly: my husband & I feel confident this was
the best action for our fam. Woot!" she wrote.

"We're closer than ever to being through this nightmare & feeling so
grateful for all who have sacrificed to get us here; and sending heartfelt
love to all of those who have suffered and lost," she added about the
pandemic. "Vaccines work & will get the world back to some semblance of the
normalcy we're all craving. We got this, together. Please consider getting
yours when you can (and if your doc agrees)."

David