Cast Watch

George W Harris

Apr 14, 2009, 7:35:08 PM4/14/09
Eliza Starkers!

http://www.allure.com/magazine/2009/05/nudes?slide=5
--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* 50 states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

Anim8rFSK

Apr 14, 2009, 9:05:13 PM4/14/09
In article <fc7au4dc9sq1fmg1k...@4ax.com>,
George W Harris <gha...@mundsprung.com> wrote:

> Eliza Starkers!
>
> http://www.allure.com/magazine/2009/05/nudes?slide=5

1) thanks for the URL

B) man, these are like C and D list 'celebrities' -- I've never even
heard of 2 of them.

Third) What's that at Eliza's waist? A belly chain? Disfiguring
tattoo? Or did she donate an organ?

--
Bad Reboot's 'Crap Trek' 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
Rated "least anticipated film of 2009" by ETOnline

David E. Milligan

Apr 14, 2009, 9:08:43 PM4/14/09

"George W Harris" <gha...@mundsprung.com> wrote in message
> Eliza Starkers!
>
> http://www.allure.com/magazine/2009/05/nudes?slide=5

W O W ! !! !!!

Paul Hyett

Apr 15, 2009, 2:53:32 AM4/15/09
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 at 21:08:43, David E. Milligan
<david...@yahoo.com> wrote in alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer :

>"George W Harris" <gha...@mundsprung.com> wrote in message
>> Eliza Starkers!
>>
>> http://www.allure.com/magazine/2009/05/nudes?slide=5
>
> W O W ! !! !!!

Hmmm - surely there's more to nudity in the context than wearing no
clothes - you have to actually be able to see the 'good stuff'...
--
Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett

Monkey boy

Apr 15, 2009, 11:59:00 AM4/15/09
In article <7sEnRcEN...@blueyonder.co.uk>, Paul Hyett

Nope. That's why God gave us imagination.

David E. Milligan

Apr 15, 2009, 5:46:31 PM4/15/09

"Paul Hyett" <p...@nojunkmailplease.co.uk> wrote in message

All in good time (I hope)

Overac...@shatner.com

Apr 15, 2009, 7:56:02 PM4/15/09
On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:05:13 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>Bad Reboot's 'Crap Trek' 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
>Rated "least anticipated film of 2009" by ETOnline

As someone who has followed Trek since it premiered back
in 1966 the best news i've heard about the new movie
is no Shatner.

Trek is alot more than one actor with an over inflated
ego.

Shatner lost me as a fan with his rant "to get a life"

Besides George, Nichelle, Jimmy, and the other actors deserved
alot better than to be treated like dirt by Shatner.

File me under "not a fan of Shatner'

I've been praying for a Trek movie without Shatner.
Finally my prayers are answered.

Anim8rFSK

Apr 16, 2009, 7:32:08 PM4/16/09
In article <asscu4paaj1vennp4...@4ax.com>,
Overac...@shatner.com wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:05:13 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Bad Reboot's 'Crap Trek' 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
> >Rated "least anticipated film of 2009" by ETOnline
>
> As someone who has followed Trek since it premiered back
> in 1966 the best news i've heard about the new movie
> is no Shatner.
>
> Trek is alot more than one actor with an over inflated
> ego.

Yes, but they got rid of Patrick Stewart.

> Shatner lost me as a fan with his rant "to get a life"

Uh - the comedy skit he did on SNL?? That the SNL people wrote for
him?? How is playing a character on an SNL skit possibly a 'rant'??

> Besides George, Nichelle, Jimmy, and the other actors deserved
> alot better than to be treated like dirt by Shatner.

Too bad they weren't.

> File me under "not a fan of Shatner'

Right next to "can't use quotation marks" -- got it.

> I've been praying for a Trek movie without Shatner.
> Finally my prayers are answered.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the world's stupidest human, who didn't notice the
last 3 Trek movies without the Shat. That sucked.

James Craine

Apr 19, 2009, 2:37:57 PM4/19/09

Didn't Eliza say, when ask about being nude, "You have a
better chance of seeing God"?

Is this a sign of the end-times?

Jim Gysin

Apr 19, 2009, 10:24:58 PM4/19/09

Overac...@shatner.com sent the following on 4/15/2009 6:56 PM:

> Shatner lost me as a fan with his rant "to get a life"

If you're talking about the SNL bit, that was a parody, which may or may
not have expressed Shatner's true feelings. (But I do have my hunches.)
If you truly were offended enough for him to have "lost" you over it,
then you probably *do* need to get a life.

But then again, your convenient alias makes me think that you might just
be fishing here.

[The rest snipped for being even more silly than the bit that I actually
bothered to reply to.]

--
Jim Gysin
Waukesha, WI

Overac...@shatner.com

Apr 20, 2009, 2:34:22 PM4/20/09
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:24:58 -0500, Jim Gysin <jimg...@geemail.com>
wrote:

>Overac...@shatner.com sent the following on 4/15/2009 6:56 PM:
>> Shatner lost me as a fan with his rant "to get a life"
>
>If you're talking about the SNL bit, that was a parody, which may or may
>not have expressed Shatner's true feelings. (But I do have my hunches.)

You do realize that at the time Shatner made that appearance on
SNL that he was very much down on Trek fans?

He meant every word of it at the time.

> If you truly were offended enough for him to have "lost" you over it,
>then you probably *do* need to get a life.

For Shatner Trek was always about Shatner. He never got the concept
that Trek was all about the Trek universe, the positive view of the
future. All the characers/ships/actors were interchangeable, Trek
rose far beyond the William Shatner/Leonard Nimoy/Deforest Kelley
team. Shatner never really got the concept that there was more
to Trek than himself.

If you went to Trek cons and heard the various actors you got
a distinct impression that Shatner was infatuated with Shatner
and he didn't care who he stepped on the way up to the top of
the heap.

Shatner made it to where he is today by stepping all over
and kicking other actors in the teeeth and kneeing them
in the groin.

Actors like Nichelle Nichols, Jimmy Doohan, George Takei
deserved alot better from Shatner than they got.

When you listened to actors like George Takei you got
a really good picture of the kind of man Shatner was.

This is one fan that will never forgive Shatner for that.

As the old saying goes, becare careful who you step on
on the way up the ladder of success, you may meet them
on the way down.

Anim8rFSK

Apr 20, 2009, 4:50:23 PM4/20/09
In article <98fpu4hdr40gih9tq...@4ax.com>,
Overac...@shatner.com wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:24:58 -0500, Jim Gysin <jimg...@geemail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Overac...@shatner.com sent the following on 4/15/2009 6:56 PM:
> >> Shatner lost me as a fan with his rant "to get a life"
> >
> >If you're talking about the SNL bit, that was a parody, which may or may
> >not have expressed Shatner's true feelings. (But I do have my hunches.)
> You do realize that at the time Shatner made that appearance on
> SNL that he was very much down on Trek fans?

So you say.

> He meant every word of it at the time.

Except they weren't his words, they were the writers.

> > If you truly were offended enough for him to have "lost" you over it,
> >then you probably *do* need to get a life.
> For Shatner Trek was always about Shatner. He never got the concept
> that Trek was all about the Trek universe, the positive view of the
> future. All the characers/ships/actors were interchangeable, Trek
> rose far beyond the William Shatner/Leonard Nimoy/Deforest Kelley
> team. Shatner never really got the concept that there was more
> to Trek than himself.

Uh huh. Nutjob, party of one.

> If you went to Trek cons and heard the various actors you got
> a distinct impression that Shatner was infatuated with Shatner
> and he didn't care who he stepped on the way up to the top of
> the heap.

You did maybe. Others didn't.

> Shatner made it to where he is today by stepping all over
> and kicking other actors in the teeeth and kneeing them
> in the groin.

An absolute out and out lie. There isn't even a mechanicism in place
where The Shat would benefit from that.

> Actors like Nichelle Nichols, Jimmy Doohan, George Takei
> deserved alot better from Shatner than they got.

See above.

> When you listened to actors like George Takei you got
> a really good picture of the kind of man Shatner was.

Takei is a liar, out to sell books, period. The whole wedding invite
fiasco proved that.

> This is one fan that will never forgive Shatner for that.

You misspelling 'lying troll'

Anim8rFSK

Apr 20, 2009, 4:50:34 PM4/20/09
In article <gsgmdt$u50$1...@news.motzarella.org>,
Jim Gysin <jimg...@geemail.com> wrote:

> Overac...@shatner.com sent the following on 4/15/2009 6:56 PM:
> > Shatner lost me as a fan with his rant "to get a life"
>
> If you're talking about the SNL bit, that was a parody, which may or may
> not have expressed Shatner's true feelings. (But I do have my hunches.)
> If you truly were offended enough for him to have "lost" you over it,
> then you probably *do* need to get a life.
>
> But then again, your convenient alias makes me think that you might just
> be fishing here.

Yep. He's either lying or insane. Either way, ptui.

Ben Morrow

Apr 20, 2009, 5:07:14 PM4/20/09

Quoth Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>:
[nothing of relevane here]

Is there some terribly good reason y'all are discussing Star Trek in the
Dollhouse group? (Or the Buffy group, or the Angel groups, for that
matter.)

Ben

Overac...@shatner.com

Apr 20, 2009, 6:26:42 PM4/20/09
On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:50:23 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>> You do realize that at the time Shatner made that appearance on
>> SNL that he was very much down on Trek fans?
>
>So you say.
>>
>> He meant every word of it at the time.
>
>Except they weren't his words, they were the writers.
Wrong answer. off of SNL Shatner very much said the
same thing and meant every single word of it.

He had a lot of disdain for trek fans anf his fellow actors,

>> If you went to Trek cons and heard the various actors you got
>> a distinct impression that Shatner was infatuated with Shatner
>> and he didn't care who he stepped on the way up to the top of
>> the heap.
>
>You did maybe. Others didn't.

You should get out of the house more. Talk to other Trek fans.

>> Shatner made it to where he is today by stepping all over
>> and kicking other actors in the teeeth and kneeing them
>> in the groin.
>
>An absolute out and out lie. There isn't even a mechanicism in place
>where The Shat would benefit from that.

You never went to a con and listened to Jimmy/George/Nichelle/Walter
did you?

Every actor on the series outside of Shatner and Nimoy the same
theme was replayed over and over.

Sadly many of them have now passed on and Shatner is still the
same arrogant, egotistical self.

Overac...@shatner.com

Apr 20, 2009, 6:28:11 PM4/20/09
On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:07:14 +0100, Ben Morrow <b...@morrow.me.uk>
wrote:

Becuase a certain poster is slamming the new Trek movie in these
groups and has fallen head over heals in love with Shatner.

Overac...@shatner.com

Apr 20, 2009, 6:30:09 PM4/20/09
On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:50:34 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>Bad Reboot's 'Crap Trek' 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
>Rated "least anticipated film of 2009" by ETOnline

I for one will go to see the movie and will enjoy every
single Shatner less minute of the 2+ hour film.

Message has been deleted

Thanatos

Apr 21, 2009, 7:24:43 AM4/21/09
In article <9cKGl.679$pE4...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
James Craine <James...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

> Didn't Eliza say, when ask about being nude, "You have a
> better chance of seeing God"?
>
> Is this a sign of the end-times?

Well, even though she's naked, it's not like you actually see any more
of her in that picture than you would if she were wearing a small
bikini. The naughty bits are all still strategically covered.

Jim Gysin

Apr 21, 2009, 5:42:39 PM4/21/09

Overac...@shatner.com sent the following on 4/20/2009 1:34 PM:

> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:24:58 -0500, Jim Gysin <jimg...@geemail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Overac...@shatner.com sent the following on 4/15/2009 6:56 PM:
>>> Shatner lost me as a fan with his rant "to get a life"
>> If you're talking about the SNL bit, that was a parody, which may or may
>> not have expressed Shatner's true feelings. (But I do have my hunches.)
> You do realize that at the time Shatner made that appearance on
> SNL that he was very much down on Trek fans?

Some fans deserve it, 'cuz they're loons.

> He meant every word of it at the time.

I'd believe it, but there's no way for either of us to *prove* it.

[Rest of unprovable rant/character assassination snipped.]

Jim Gysin

Apr 21, 2009, 5:46:25 PM4/21/09

Anim8rFSK sent the following on 4/20/2009 3:50 PM:

> In article <gsgmdt$u50$1...@news.motzarella.org>,
> Jim Gysin <jimg...@geemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Overac...@shatner.com sent the following on 4/15/2009 6:56 PM:
>>> Shatner lost me as a fan with his rant "to get a life"
>> If you're talking about the SNL bit, that was a parody, which may or may
>> not have expressed Shatner's true feelings. (But I do have my hunches.)
>> If you truly were offended enough for him to have "lost" you over it,
>> then you probably *do* need to get a life.
>>
>> But then again, your convenient alias makes me think that you might just
>> be fishing here.
>
> Yep. He's either lying or insane.

Or both.

> Either way, ptui.

I'm not a huge Shatner fan or a huge Shatner hater, but that _SNL_ skit
remains one of my favorite bits of _SNL_ lore. And it seems to have hit
a bit too close to home for at least one poster here.

Message has been deleted

Andre

Apr 22, 2009, 11:24:53 PM4/22/09
On Apr 19, 2:37 pm, James Craine <JamesCra...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> David E. Milligan wrote:
> > "Paul Hyett" <p...@nojunkmailplease.co.uk> wrote in message
>
> >>On Tue, 14 Apr 2009 at 21:08:43, David E. Milligan <davider...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> >>alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer :

> >>Hmmm - surely there's more to nudity in the context than wearing no clothes - you have to
> >>actually be able to see the 'good stuff'...
> >>--
> >>Paul 'Charts Fan' Hyett
>
> >             All in good time (I hope)
>
> Didn't Eliza say, when ask about being nude, "You have a
> better chance of seeing God"?
>
> Is this a sign of the end-times?

No. Could be a sign she wants to get better parts and partial or full
nudity comes with those parts. Probably had to make a choice somewhere
down the road as to what she wanted to do as an actress.

Just my .02

Andre

Jim Gysin

Apr 28, 2009, 3:21:27 PM4/28/09

China Blue �yster Cult sent the following on 4/21/2009 6:59 PM:
> In article <gslerb$bmh$1...@news.motzarella.org>, Jim Gysin <jimg...@geemail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Anim8rFSK sent the following on 4/20/2009 3:50 PM:

>>> Yep. He's either lying or insane.
>> Or both.
>>
>>> Either way, ptui.
>> I'm not a huge Shatner fan or a huge Shatner hater, but that _SNL_ skit
>> remains one of my favorite bits of _SNL_ lore. And it seems to have hit
>> a bit too close to home for at least one poster here.
>
> Most actors seem to prefer a wide variety of different roles and dislike being
> trapped into repeating one role their entire life.

I'm not sure if your irony is intended here, but Shatner was pretty much
the only original to have any semblance of a significant post-TOS career
that wasn't tied back into TOS directly. Others tried and failed--Nimoy
most notably, who eventually came to realize that he couldn't burn the
only bridge being offered to him in Hollywood.

Mark Nobles

May 18, 2009, 11:40:14 PM5/18/09
James Craine <James...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

No, but this is:
<http://sexycelebritygossip.com/?q=node/7852>
and some of this:
<http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/wake_with_eliza_dushku/3095/>

--
I know, a month late. I'm channeling Timmy.
<http://www.thesoundarchive.com/play-wav-files.asp?sound=spsounds/timmy_

William George Ferguson

May 19, 2009, 12:40:33 PM5/19/09
On Mon, 18 May 2009 22:40:14 -0500, Mark Nobles <cmn-n...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>James Craine <James...@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Didn't Eliza say, when ask about being nude, "You have a
>> better chance of seeing God"?
>>
>> Is this a sign of the end-times?
>>
>No, but this is:
><http://sexycelebritygossip.com/?q=node/7852>
>and some of this:
><http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/wake_with_eliza_dushku/3095/>

For a true glamour shot of ED, see
http://twitpic.com/51zkr

--
... and my sister is a vampire slayer, her best friend is a witch who
went bonkers and tried to destroy the world, um, I actually used to be

phil k.

May 19, 2009, 8:21:40 PM5/19/09
James Craine scribbled:

> Didn't Eliza say, when ask about being nude, "You have a better chance
> of seeing God"?

It doesn't seem so.

http://www.allure.com/magazine/2009/05/nudes?slide=5

ALLURE: Are you comfortable with nudity?
ELIZA DUSHKU: "I grew up with three brothers, and I was never shy
about covering up. It got to the point where my mom was like, 'OK, honey,
it's time to put some clothes on now.'"

ALLURE: What about these days?
ED: "I'll strip down to my underwear and my Ugg boots when I eat
lunch in my trailer."

ALLURE: How would you compare this to filming a love scene?
ED: "Love scenes are much more multidimensional, because often you
have two people who have just met and you're rolling around, and it's
more awkward than when you're posing alone."

> Is this a sign of the end-times?

Ask your random Jesus-freak. To such guys, *any* kind of nudity is a sign
of the end-times. I for one call it good times :)

George W Harris

May 19, 2009, 8:58:51 PM5/19/09

David Milligan

May 21, 2009, 8:24:51 PM5/21/09

"Mark Nobles" <cmn-n...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Better pictures -- brightened up so you can actually SEE
something --
http://www.geocities.com/daviderl31/Eliza-TheAlphabetKiller.htm