Watched Andromeda

Clu

Nov 20, 2018, 10:04:04 PM11/20/18

I liked the show for the most part. I just think it is funny how you
see the cast members start shedding costume parts throughout the show.

Trance looses the trail, Tyr looses the arm spikes, Rev Bem looses the
gorilla suit...

Then Trance changed completely. I was binge watching the show and when
she changed I couldn't watch anymore.

So season one, a bit of two is about all I can manage these days.

. . Doctor Clu -dr...@swbell.net (member of...)
)\,,/ PRISON BOARD BBS==972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
/(- _O) Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
( \____ ) Atari / Commodore BBS list (X at main then A or C)

Lance Corporal Hammer Schultz

Nov 20, 2018, 10:07:22 PM11/20/18
In article <n00kcj$10fl$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, dr...@swbell.net wrote:

> So season one, a bit of two is about all I can manage these days.

Watching through it again now. 1/2 way into season 3, and I remember
now that this is one of my favorite shows, up until season 3. If
there wasn't a writer change it sure seems like there was one.

--
Hammer